Your girl?

Chapter 29     -PART TWO-   (again with the italian if it's wrong please, please let me know) ⚠️SWEARING⚠️

We had been walking for at least half an hour now, down a long trail that we've been on over thirty times. Chelsea had memorised where to go so if we ever got lost-which we haven't-she would lead us out.

We are talking about the usual, boys, girls and drama. But currently Chelsea was teasing me about Jacob. "oh come on E, you're head over heels for this boy" she said "I am not" I say rolling my eyes "si certo"'yeah sure' she smirked at me before continuing to walk in front of us "C's got a point though E" Sulpicia shrugged "non anche tu" 'not you too' I groan as Athenodora laughs making the others laugh as well.

As they laughed my phone went off "ooh maybe it's Jake" Athenodora slightly pushed my shoulder making me push her back, I take my phone out from my back pocket and see that it was in fact Jacob "it is" I say "che cosa?"'what?' Sulpicia asks as everyone stops walking.

"It's Jake" I say answering the call "oh my lord" Chelsea laughs "hey" I say hearing whispering "El hey" I hear Jakes voice say "how are you" I ask "good, yeah I'm good" he says and Chelsea laughs making me look at her weirdly "that's good Jake" I reply turning my back to the girls "how have you been" he asks "oh Jake" Chelsea moans "dio mio C!"'oh my god C!' I yell making everyone laugh "what was that?" Jake laughs.

"Sorry, that was Chelsea being stupid" I laugh nervously "oh okay" he laughs "ohh Jake!" Chelsea yells making Athenodora join in  "Jacob" she moans "will you shut up!" I yell at them just making them laugh, I hear Jake laugh on the other end "there's more of them?" he laughs "unfortunately" I sigh "hey!" Chelsea pouts "what are the others names?" he asks "Athenodora and Sulpicia" I say "well say hi to them for me" He laughs.

"okay- Jake dice ciao"'Jake says hi' I turn to the girls "oh hi Jacob" Athenodora says over my shoulder "so could we uh talk, I've missed you" he says "yeah sure, I've missed you too" I say "I'll walk away from them so we can talk" I say walking away "no- I mean in person" he says quietly "what?" I ask confused "I want to see you El" he says sternly "I want to see you too" I say shocked "okay so, maybe Burin, you can travel underwater right?" he says quickly.

"I can but like Jake that such a far distance just to see each other when we'll see eachother in like six days" I say "I want to talk to you personally El" he raises his voice a little "okay sure" I say "really?" he sounded surprised "yeah, when?" I ask him playing with a bit of my hair "today" his says directly "today?" my hand stops "yeah, were both fast" I pause for a second and turn to the girls knowing they heard everything. 

They all nod for me to say yes "okay yeah, so Burin?" I say making the girls squeal "yeah okay cool see you at 2 then" he says I could hear the smile in his voice "see you then" I say before he hangs up. Chelsea was jumping up and down "Oh my lord" she squeals and runs over to me "we have to get you ready" Sulpicia says walking up to me as well "why?" I frown.

"Because as fashionable as your one sleeve dress is, I don't think it matches the dress code" Athenodora snorts "I guess not" I look down at my burnt dress "soo let's go back to the town and get you dressed" Chelsea squeals "you've got to stop squealing C" I laugh "yeah I know" she pouts before sprinting off  "va bene allora"'okay then' Athenodora laughs and we all follow Chelsea back home.

***

It was now 1:20 and I was sitting in a chair in front of Sulpicia's makeup desk "okay close" Sulpicia says making me close my eyes, I was wearing a velvet strapless black dress, it was floor length and really belongs in a formal event not catching up with a friend but Athenodora said it made me look beauteous, I'm pretty sure that's just a fancy word for pretty or something.