Love always comes first

Chapter 33 -PART THREE-

I gasp loudly making the girls turn to me, my hand reaches my head as Alice removes her hand from Aro's looking at me "are you okay E?" Sulpicia asks me "I'm fine" I say removing my hand looking around seeing everyone was still alive.

I look at Jake and sigh, he was okay. Aro looks at the Cullens everyone standing there, Seth was still there Renesmee on his back, Carlisle, Jasper, Leah everyone was okay.

"Now you know" Alice says looking back at Aro, Edward was smirking having read someone's mind seeing what I saw "that's your future" she continues "unless you decide on another course" Alice glares at him "we cannot alter our course, the child still poses a grave threat" Caius says, Aro looks at me than at Edward as he began to talk.

"But what if she could remain concealed from the human world?" He says holding Bella's hand "can we live in peace?" He asks "of course. But that cannot be known" Caius states "actually it can" Edward says making me look at him.

I hear footsteps again walking towards us and look to the sound, a tall tan man walks out from the woods, a beautiful woman walking beside him. The woman had red eyes. She's a vampire? Everyone looks towards the pair as they walk closer.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own" Alice starts as the pair stop walking "among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil" "we have enough witnesses-" Caius starts "let him speak brother" Aro cuts off.

"I am half human" the man starts "half vampire, like the child and like her" he points to me, Aro and Caius look at me before looking back at him "a vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me" "my Aunt Huilen raised me as her own" The woman looks at him and smiles "I made her immortal" she looks back at us and smiles at me.

"How old are you?" Bella steps forward making everyone turn to her "one hundred and fifty years" the man says making Bella look to Edward "at what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asks "I became full grown seven years after my birth" "I have not changed since then" Bella looks at Renesmee smiling.

The man looks at me "your different, aren't you?" he says "yes I am, my mother and my father were both vampires" I say stepping forward Aro grabs my arm pulling me back "you are not an immortal child?" the aunt asks me "no, my mother gave birth to me" I say making her smile "enough of that, what's your diet?" Aro changes the subject "blood, human food, I can survive on either" the man says.

"These children are much like us" Marcus says, the first word he's spoken since we got here "regardless the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves" Caius speaks up "our natural enemies" "oh my god don't you ever shut up?" I turn to him making him frown at me.

Aro turns around and places his hand on Caius's shoulder shaking his head to him, Caius looks at him confused as Aro speaks "dear ones, there is no danger here" he smiles "we will not fight today".

Caius turns around walking away, vampires start to follow Marcus looks at me and smiles before leaving. They all sprint off into the woods the girls staying behind, I see Aro stop at the treeline and turn around.

He looks at me and smiles before nodding and running off, I turn to the girls "your not coming with us are you?" Chelsea says "I'm afraid not" I return waking up to them, I hear cheering behind me "aw I'll miss you" Sulpicia says hugging me "I'll miss you too" Chelsea joins in "same here" Athena joins the hug.

I pull away smiling "okay you have to go before Aro changes his mind" I say smiling at them "okay, we love you El" Chelsea says smiling back "I love you gals too" Chelsea puts her hand out, I place mine on hers than Sulpicia and Athena "To the Fantastic Four" I say "To the Fantastic Four" They repeat pushing our hands down and than up flinging them up into the air they all smile and than sprint off.

I smile to the ground before hearing someone walking up behind me, I turn around seeing Jake walking up to me, he was in his human form shirtless as always just wearing those brown shorts you always see him in "I'm so glad your okay" I say walking closer and hugging him "I'm going anywhere I promise you" he pulls back slightly smiling at me.

I reach up and kiss him, never having felt so at peace, I quickly pulled away hearing little feet sprinting towards me. I let go of Jake opening my arms as Nessies jumps onto me hugging me "Auntie Nora!" she squeals "oh your so big now" I say pretending that she was to heavy making her laugh.

I put her down a hold her face "you've got to stop growing so fast" I say to her "I know right, I tell her that everyday" Bella walks up behind Nessie Edward holding her hand "Hey Bells" I say she walks up and hugs me "I don't care what you've done, I'm just glad that you're home now" I pull back smiling at her.

"No hug for me?" Edward says placing a hand upon his non beating heart, I laugh hugging him.

---------

I watched as Carlisle's friends left one by one, I was standing up on the balcony looking down at everyone, I see Seth and Edward standing next to each other, as Jasper says goodbye to his old friends, Alice was standing on the patio and Renesmee was saying goodbye to Zafrina and Senna with Emmet and Rosalie by her side.

"She's gonna be around for a long time, isn't she?" Seth asks Edward watching Renesmee "a very long time" Edward replies as Renesmee smiles at them "I'm glad she has you Seth" Edward looks at him "should I start calling you dad?" Seth asks smirking "no" Edward frowns before Renesmee runs up.

"Hey" Edward smiles at the girl as Bella walks up "hey" she smiles "alright than pops" Seth smirks at Edward making Edward roll his eyes, Renesmee laughs making Bella laugh as well.

I lean against the railing looking down at the water "hey beautiful" Jake comes up behind me "hi" I smile at him, he places his arms across my waist bringing my side into his "are you happy?" he asks me.

yes, I am happy "yeah" I say resting my head on his shoulder "I'm really happy" "I have something to tell you El" he says looking at me "yeah?" I say "I imprinted on you" he says watching me closely for my reaction "when?" I asked shocked "when you came back from New York" he answers honestly.

"That was ages ago" I say pulling away "I really wanted to tell you but than you left and I got really annoyed because I wanted to be near you but you told me not to come so I didn't and well that really sucked, because I imprinted and wolves always want to be near there Imprints so I got really, really mean and was like mean to people yeah and well I missed you alot" he rambles on "I'm sorry I put you through that Jake" I say to him "I don't care what you put me through I'm just happy I'm with you again" he smiles kissing my forehead.

He sighs happily "I love you El" He says resting his head against mine "I love you Jake" I pull away smiling at him before kissing him passionately "oi love birds quit snogging" Seth yells out making me laugh and pull away making everyone laugh.

Jake pokes his tongue out at Seth teasingly making me laugh harder. I was happy, very happy. I had everything I wanted an amazing partner, a family that loves me, good friends and a happily ever after.

As corny as it may seem, we got a happily ever after, we lived our lives to the fullest with each other. I wouldn't ask for anything else. I had my Jacob and that's all I needed.

Because I love him and he loves me.