Reunited

Chapter 9

ELEONORAS POV

I started running trying to find the scent of Bella. Alice had left for who knows what reason and I decided I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to make sure the Swan girl was okay.

I caught a scent 'wolf' I thought and stopped running as I hear a car driving up behind me, I turn towards the road and see a orange truck, 'that's Bella truck' my brain said, as I watched and listened for any sign of Bella I heard "it's a wolf thing" 'Jacob' I thought, that's his voice at least he's with Bella, I guess "it's not. It's a Jacob thing" Bella said, I started running beside the car trying my best to see what was going on, I look threw the window of the truck to see Bella cuddled up against Jacobs shoulder, 'she must be cold' I continue to listen in on there conversation "your like your own sun" Bella said moving in closer to Jacob.

I had been running with the truck until I saw it pull into Bella's driveway, I stayed in view point of them as I see Carlisles car 'Alice' that's where she had gotten to, I don't think they noticed yet so I continued to listen to them talk, "what if I get mad at you" I heard Jacob ask Bella 'he wouldn't get mad at her' I thought Jacob wouldn't hurt a fly, well maybe a vampire but not Bella "sometimes" Jake whispered staring at the steering wheel "I feel like I'm gonna disappear" he said, I felt pity for the wolf but I knew it was only because Bella was still in love with Edward that he was feeling this way.

Bella turned to look at Jacob there faces inches apart "okay, not that you need me to tell you something like this" she started staring into his eyes "but I always will. You're not gonna lose yourself" she promised "I wouldn't let that happen" she promised again, it was gonna make me barf when Jacob started leaning in so I looked away noticing that Alice was watching me from inside Bella's house. She put a finger to her mouth signalling that I should be quiet, then she disappeared.

I heard a car door open and looked in the direction of Bella agin to see her about to get out of the car "wait!" I heard Jacob say slamming the door shut 'oh shit' I thought "there's a vampire" he said looking threw his window "how do you know?" Bella asked him annoyed he had stopped her from getting out "I can smell it. I'm getting you out of here" Jacob started the car 'I should stop them' I thought so I started quietly moving towards the truck, trying not to make a sound "that's Carlisles car" I heard Bella say as she looked behind the truck "they're here!" Bella opened the car door and got out staring towards the door "Bella it's a trick" Jacob said getting out of the car "stop!" He yelled at her grabbing her arm, I stopped in my tracks, 'come on El stop this you need to make sure Bella's ok' I thought "you gotta come with me" he said again, I stated walking again "they won't hurt me" Bella said.

I stopped as I reached the edge of the forest, I was so close now that they would be able to see me easily "look if a Cullen is back here, this is their territory" "Treaty says we can only defend on our lands" Jake explained "I can't protect you here" Jacob said "okay it's okay" Bella calmed the agitated wolf "you don't have to" she said "your about to cross a line" Jacob replied looking angry "then don't draw on-" she paused as her eyes locked with mine, I heard her gasp as tears filled her eyes, if I wasn't a vampire I'd be crying to, "are you ok Bella?" Jacob asked the crying girl, he turned around only to see me standing behind him not to close but close enough "El" Bella whispered as she ran up to me and hugged me really tight, of course I returned it straight away.

It was silent the only thing I could hear was Bella sobbing into my hair and her sniffles every time she come up for air "shhh it's ok, it's ok" I comforted she pulled away and slapped me hard! My hand flew to my jaw moving it up and down to make sure I was ok "I expected that" I said looking up at her, she was only a little taller than me so I don't have to look far "why the hell didn't you call!?" She yelled obviously getting pissed, she went to hit me again but Jacob stopped her hand from hitting my face "look I'm sorry ok" I said quietly "let go of me!" She pushed Jake of her which didn't affect him much because shes really small "you should've called or at least have said goodbye!" She started crying again "I didn't have a choice, I left as soon as I found out I had to, I had no choice" I said a bit louder "but- but you could have called or something at least try to contact us" when she said us I knew she was referring to her and Charlie but also Jake.