He tried to kill me!

Chapter 30

It was now two days until we left for Forks, I had been in the library's basement for over ten hours practicing and learning new things that I could do. I've gotten the hang of controlling the fire, I can make it into whatever shape I want. Changing the color's a bit harder but I somewhat got better at it.

I was now sitting on the couch in the library, Marcus is next to me talking to me. "hey Marcus?" I turn to face him on the couch, he looks at me "yes?" he says his voice deep and croaky "can you tell me more about my mum?" I ask.

I think it upset him because he quickly looked away his eyes trying to find something to look at "I'm sorry, you don't have to" I say "no it's alright" he looks back at me slightly smiling "she was very naughty as a child" he smiles making me smile.

"She always used to steal something from Aro making him very upset, she found it funny though" "her little laugh she did when she knew she was doing something she wasn't supposed to was so cute" he smiled looking at the floor.

"Did you adopt her?" I ask looking at him "yes I did" he looked back at me leaning back on the couch "I found her after Aro killed her original coven" I frown, I didn't know she was in a different coven "her sister Anne had already turned her, so I just took her in looking after he against Aro's wishes".

"Aro let you keep her though?" I say crossing my arms "yes well he grew quite fond of your mother" He smiled "Aro liked someone? are we talking about the same Aro?" I ask making him laugh deeply "when did she adopt me?" I ask moving a bit closer "she didn't" he says.

"What?" I frown leaning back "when your mother met your father James-" I cut him off "wait what?!" I raise my voice standing up from the couch "she didn't tell you?" he asks confused "no she didn't tell me. He tried to kill me!" I yell "yes well your father had his moments" he says shaking his head.

"Stop saying that" I say "saying what?" "that he's my father, he's not they adopted me" I cross my arms again "no they didn't child" he stands up as well "then how come you keep saying that he's my father, she's my mother if they didn't adopt me?" I turn my body to face him completely.

"Because she gave birth to you" he said calmly "what?" my face drops "that's not possible" I say laughing "I didn't think so either, until you were born" I stop laughing "you're lying right?" "I'm afraid not" He clasps his hands together making me turn around walking away before quickly walking back.

"If that was the case one of them would have to be human" I say thinking of how Renesmee was born because Bella was a human "yes you would think so, but neither Victoria or James were humans, both were vampires when you were conceived".

I crinkle my face grossed out by the thought "so that makes me a what?" I ask turning to him "well you are a vampire-human hybrid" Aro walks in with Caius and Jane behind him "but they weren't humans when I was born?" I say looking at Aro.

"No but your body somehow preserves it's human form making you part human part vampire" He states "meaning?" I raise a brow making him roll his eyes "you can cry, eat human food, sleep, breath exetra" He lists "oh" I say looking down "yeah oh" He smirks "so why didn't you kill me?" I say making him look at Marcus.

"Well Victoria threatened to leave so I asked Aro to keep you, he agreed" Marcus explained "oh?" I smirk looking at Aro, Caius laughs and Jane just rolls her eyes walking over to a bookshelf "did someone go soft?" I ask him in a baby voice "how amusing" Caius says sitting on the couch "shut up".

Aro glares at me making me laugh "so they gave birth to a human?" I ask changing the subject "well yes" Marcus says "that's why Edward had to bite me? Because I was human" I ask again "yes" Marcus answered "why did she give me up?" I sit down my back against the bookshelf "because you were human, she was unable to care for a human baby while eating humans herself, it was to hard" Aro sat down as well against the opposite bookshelf.

"So she gave me up, my adoptive parents adopted me then gave me to Waylon then Edward bit me, then Waylon died and I was taken in by the Cullens, then you guys found and took me in as well" I explain "I-yes" Aro says nodding "that made my brain hurt" Caius says "since when did you have one?" Jane asks walking out with a book in her hand.

I laugh looking at Caius who just slumps into the chair "I never realised your life is so confusing" Marcus says sitting back down on the couch next to Caius "I did" Aro stretches his legs out "that's really creepy you know?" I laugh making him shrug.

I look over at Jane who was reading a book on different languages "hey Jane?" I say making her hum "can I give you a makeover?" I ask making Aro roll his eyes and get up walking away "what?" she asks looking at me confused "why would you even want to go near her?" Caius snorts "fuck off" Jane says standing up "yes you can" she nods sternly making me smile.

"Okay cool come on" I grab her hand walking out of the library into the hall before sprinting her to my room. 

The girls ended up joining us, there were a lot of laughing and jokes made in those two hours. We had a dress up party joking around, I don't think I've ever seen Jane smile before today let alone laugh.

The next day Aro gathered us together for a portrait session, first we all stood together Aro, Marcus, Caius, Athenodora, Sulpicia, Chelsea, Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri, Afton, me and some others. We stood in the same position for four hours! My feet were so sore, that painting was hung up in the throne room.

Next was all the girls in the Volturi so Me, Chelsea, Athenodora, Sulpicia, Jane, Heidi, Corin and Renata. These were only the girls I know though, there were others but I don't know there names. I then demanded that Aro gave the fantastic four a portrait, he agreed because he's such a softie. I'm joking he's not but he did agree. That was hung on the hallway when you first walk in, it was big and funny because we were all holding up the rude finger.

Aro hasn't noticed yet. I'm not excited to go to Forks tomorrow, not because I have feeling that were going to fight. I don't know whose side I'm going to be on if that does happen. I mean I love Jacob and the Cullens have always been there for me, as well as the wolves but the Volturi's actually my family, and I have relationships with everyone here. 

I think I would choose- "E are you coming?" "yeah A one second!" I mean isn't it obvious who I would choose it would be the- "come on E!"

"Coming!"