Phone call

Chapter 15

The day started off somewhat normal, other than waking up in Leah Clearwater's bed.

No! It's not what you think, it was just really late after the Quileute Stories so she offered to take me to her place. That's all. Dirty minded people, scoffs.

Anyway I look over to my side to see Leah snoring, her hair in her mouth and her arms and legs spread across the bed, I laughed slightly at the sight.

Crawling over to her I take her hair out of her mouth which makes it immediately slam shut, her eyes flew open and she tackled me to the bed "Seth I swear to go-" she got cut off by my giggles "oh Nora sorry" she said taking her body weight off of me.

"Mornin" I say making her smile "how did you sleep?" She asked climbing off me and sitting up "good you?" I ask copying her actions "yeah good" she replied before sniffing the air "bacon!" She yells and runs out her bedroom door, before quickly running back in and picking me up "let's go!" She yells unnecessarily loud before sprinting out her door again "Leah I can run faster than you, you know" I say as she continues to run with me in her arms "ah yes sorry" she says placing me down "race yah" I say and she looks puzzled before I vamp speed off.

And just like that I'm in the kitchen "ahhhh" a high pitched scream, screamed as I run in, I turn to my left to see Seth clinging on to his mum for dear life "hi Seth, Mrs Clearwater" I greet as Leah runs in and hugs me from behind "good morning Eleonora, Leah" she says looking down at Seth who was still clinging on to Sue "Seth it's fine it's just El" she reassures, before pushing the teenager onto the floor and continues making breakfast "oh right" he starts jumping up and running over to us "hi!" He says before hugging me "you scream like a little girl" I say quietly "I do not!" He defend making Sue and Leah laugh "yes you do dear, now please sit down breakfast is ready" Sue says and places twelve plates full of bacon and eggs on the table.

"Whoah so much food" Seth says about to take three plates "it's not just for you three, your brothers are coming as well" she says placing down five more plates of beef and lamb. The next thing I know I'm being swarmed by boys left right and center as they run into the house.

There was Jared, Paul, Quil, Embry, Brady, Collin and Jacob, and that's nine including Seth and Leah.
They all rush to the table sitting down waiting for Sue to say they could eat, that made me laugh. All head turned to see me standing there with my arms crossed over my chest "hi El" they all said in sync "hi boys" I said making them all smile at me before whipping there heads back to Sue waiting for her whistle.

3...2...1.... And Sue blows her whistle, and the pack goes wild, food was being fought over, in under three minutes everyone's plate was full to the brim and the were eating as if they had never seen food before, it was kinda gross.

Jake gestured over towards him and I walked over to see an empty seat which I gladly accepted "hi" he said his mouth full of egg and beef "hi" I say laughing at the stupidness, I watched as he put a finger up as saying wait before he swallowed all the food in one go "how are you" he said before patting his chest and burping making the pack laugh and start having burping contests "good?" I say questioning why I was here "are you hungry" he whispered in my ear making me shiver "no, I'm good thanks" I say quietly, he looks at me then at Leah then back at me.

"Are you two like a thing?" He asks still whispering as the burps got louder "yeah why?" I whisper back "just wondering" he said before burping really loud, I laughed this was disgusting but I finally was friends with them all again.

FLASHBACK

Leah had picked me up from my house, she was going to take me to Jakes house to let me hear the Quileute stories "are you nervous?" I ask her as I see her sweat, as she gripped the steering wheel tighter "I'm fine just nervous for you" she says "why?" I ask before she pulls up behind the Blacks house "c'mon" she says opening her door and running over to open mine.

We started walking towards the pack, watching as they play fought each other and tackled each other to the ground, as we reached closer Leah let go of my hand and whistled making them all stop playing and look at me. This made me scared of the intense stare because last time I saw them we fought.

Another whistle and they all rushed over to me yelling sorry and we shouldn't have been so mean to you and Jared didn't mean it, it was overwhelming but kinda sweet "ok ok!" I yell making them shut up "I forgive you all, even you Jared" I said making them all cheer and making Jared smile before Paul picked me up and ran to the campfire before chanting "El, El El!". I felt happy, I had finally gotten my wolf family back and we can finally talk without it being awkward.

"Hey hands off my girlfriend Paul!"

FLASHBACK OVER

So yeah it was good. For a second I wondered where Sam was but then I realised he was probably with Emily.

I felt happy, loved, wanted. That is until I got a phone call making everyone go silent and look at me, I take my phone out of my pocket and see an unknown number calling me "who is it El?" Seth asked "um excuse me" I excuse myself and walk to the hallway, I knew that the pack was listening because nobody made a noise, I answered the call.

"Hello?" I ask and hear some shuffling before.

"Hello Eleonora" an old mans voice says before shushing someone in the background.

"Who is this?" I ask hearing the pack stand up ready to fight in case someone was watching us.

"It's me" the voice starts.

"Your Grandpa".

A/N
So what did you guys think, I've had to change the movies and books a little to fit in the storyline I want, but who do you think is Eleonora's Grandfather, I guess we will have to find out!