(Alternate Ending) Bad Dreams

Chapter 34  ⚠️TW DEATH>FIRE TW⚠️ tell me which one you like best!

I start running up to them as fast as I could but see a vampire run up and pick him up, I hear bones snap and see Paul drop to the floor "no!" I scream running up and snapping the neck of the vampire.

I look to see Paul's body on the ground before looking up at Jane she frowns and I run up to her and grab her head sliding down on the snow before quicking pulling her body away from her head, detaching it. I look over to Paul's lifeless wolf body on the snow before hearing a wolf howl.

I look up and see Leah howling I see a man standing in the gap of an open area before he yells and pounds down on the ground. The floor cracks opening into a massive ravine opening up in the middle of the fight, heaps of vampires fell in, I look at Paul's body before running up to another vampire using the ravine to my advantage and pushing her in, than I see Esme being pulled down by a man.

I start running over before Leah attacks that man falling into the ravine saving Esme, I watch as Leah falls down further shocked, my breath stops hearing a wolf howl in the distance.

I look at the ground tears falling down my cheeks, then a warmth starts in my hand, I look at it and see a small flame I look back up at the fight and back down at my hand to see a larger flame appear, an unfamiliar confidence rushes through me. I look back at the fight sprinting to the middle of the fight.

I take my right hand projecting it forward imagining a line of fire separating the too clans, and as my arm stretches out a bright red flame shoots out of it flying in the middle of the fight creating a wall of angry fire everyone looks shocked and looks around to see who done it, Bella notices it was me, I hear her whisper my name receiving looks from some of the other vampires.

I run to the front of the fire waving my hands in a circular motion creating a circle barrier around the Volturi "Eleonora" Marcus yells out.

I push my hands upwards making the fire grow taller "sorry!" I yell remembering that Leah and Paul were dead "but their family" her hand slowly pushing together making the circle shrink pushing the Volturi closer together.

I slowly shrink the circle, closing it I feel my hands start to heat up to the point where it hurts, I look down and see their on fire, her arms starting to light as well burning my porcelain skin making me scream out in agony, the fire spreads up my legs making me collapse onto the floor the fire burning the Volturi to dust before circling around me.

No one could get to me because the fire had enclosed around me, it was burning me alive and I didn't understand why. I let out ear piercing screams, than I recalled something Aro had told me, something he told me not to do. I had overpowered, I don't even know how to use it, or how to control so much force. So here I am, killing myself.

"Eleonora!" Edward screamed out but I couldn't hear him, I couldn't hear, feel or see anything, as my vision blackens I hear something snap. My body falling backwards further than it should be able to, my head hits the snow, as the fire stops leaving my body burnt to a crisp.

I was dead, well I think I'm dead, the only sound is the sound of my voice, my thoughts crowding my mind, nothing else. I felt a slight pressure on my arm, warmth on my now colder body. Something pushed against my face, It was Jake I know it, I want to tell him that I'm okay but I try and move or open my eyes and nothing happens. Cold hands then grabbed my arm I wanted to yell out that I'm fine, that I wasn't hurt but I could only hear my pleading screams in my head.

Than the voice stopped, everything was silent before it wasn't I hear beeping before I opened my eyes, the light glistening threw dry tears, my face stiff from all the crying. My head throbbing and my breaths being short.