Newborn child- baby?

Chapter 19             (If you don't know, I'm skipping after Bella gives birth)
⚠️MENTIONS OF BLOOD> MENTION OF DEATH< NEEDLES> VIOLENCE ⚠️

Yelling.
Crying.
Blood.
Death. How would I explain death? Well it something that hurts for a split second before you feel heavenly, free. It's nice until you never wake up. In my experience I woke up. But in others...

The screaming rang around the room, a newborn child- vampire? whatever it was, was crying.
Covered in blood "It's Renesmee" Edward says smiling passing her to Bella, Jake reaches down and grabs my hand "You're beautiful" Bella says to her before Renesmee bites her. Edward quickly takes her back and Bella stops breathing "Bella?" I say "Bella!?" I yell letting go of Jakes hand and checking her pulse "Edward!?" I yell and Jake rushes and tries to give Bella CPR but fails.

"Jacob, take the baby" Edward yells "Keep that away from me!" Jake yells back, I continue trying to keep Bella alive as Rosalie walks back in the room "Edward. I'll take her" Rosalie says holding her hands out, Edward looked resistant as Rose just freaked at the sight of blood "I promise I'm okay. Let me" Edward carefully gives the baby to Rosalie and takes a syringe from the table next to him before he injects it into Bella's chest.

"What is that?" Jacobs asks worried and confused "It's my venom" he replies and I stop the hand movements in Bella's chest, waiting to see if the venom will work "why isn't she moving?" I say raising my voice "it didn't work Edward?!" I yell again as Edward rushes over and begins to give Bella CPR "You're okay. Come on. It's supposed to be working" Edward yells to himself "Oh, my God" Jacob whispers looking at Bella.

"Come on. Bella, come on" Edward says quietly to the unconscious girl. She looked dead, completely and utterly lifeless. "I won't kill you" Jacob says looking at Edward "That'd be too easy" he says again, quickly looking at me then back at Edward "You deserve to live with this" the tears in his eyes threaten to fall as he leaves the room. Edward continues to give Bella CPR "Edward" I whisper, knowing that it wasn't doing anything.

"You're not dead. You're not dead. Come on! No, it will work. It will work. Please, please, please, please. Come back to me, please, baby. Bella, Bella, please, please" he kept say repeatedly making me wish I could cry.

Bella was dead. And now we have this baby. Edward was completely covered in Bella's blood, so was I , drenched in the blood of Bella's dead body.
Edward screamed at Bella's body. Hurt that he lost his wife to a baby he didn't want.
"Help me!" He screamed at me before he began biting Bella's limp body "what are you doing?" He looks at me blood on his mouth "we could still save her" is all he says. But that was enough to convince me.
Just because Bella and I didn't get along, she was still like a sister to me. And I don't want her to die.

*JACOBS POV*

She was dead and it was because of that stupid baby.
I was angry. Crying on the stairs of the Cullens house.
Seth and Leah walked up to me from the forest.

"Bella" Seth whispered.
I knew what I needed to do. To kill the baby. Once and for all.
Seth followed, Leah tried to stop him, but Seth still followed.

I stormed into the back door of the Cullens house, Seth in tow. The baby was there in the blonde Cullens arms.
I continued to slowly walk forward and so did Seth before he stopped.
I turned to him and saw him staring at the baby "Seth?" I said quietly and he looked at me.
Oh shit.

He imprinted.

*ELEONORAS POV*

Edward and I had bit every inch of Bella's body, filling it with venom.
We both knew that it might not work, but it could. We just had to wait.

"Thank you" Edward said looking at me, I just hugged him in response.
If this didn't work, than he has lost his wife "I love you Eleonora" he whispers wrapping his arms around me.
It took me by surprise, he had never told me he loves me before.

"I love you too"

We pulled apart as Jacob ran threw the door "Sam and the pack are here" he says out of breath "they wanna kill the Renesmee" he finished looking at me "Carlisle and the others aren't back yet" I said walking to the glass door "there here" is all I said and the boys were by my side.

We rushed outside as the wolves surrounded us "were outnumbered" Jasper says as they returned "by a lot " Alice says "I won't let them hurt my family" Edward says as the wolves start to growl, then suddenly Paul leaps forward and attacks me.

It was on, the wolves against the vampires, it was a silly fight really, fighting because they wanted to kill a baby, I was brought out of my thought as a wolf I didn't recognise attacked me slamming me to the ground, my hands were the only thing keeping it from killing me "El!" Emmet yelled tackling the wolf to the ground before quickly helping me up "thanks" I say smiling before punching a wolf in the snout "no problem" he replies as another wolf attacks, "Enough!" A voice yells making the vampires stand back near the house again and the wolves near the forest.

I turned to see who the voice belonged to and it was Jacob, Seth was stood next to him, his head hung low "It's over!" Jake yelled before nudging Seth "right" he mumbles before standing forward making the wolves growl "if you kill her, you kill me" is what he said before transforming into a wolf "Seth imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law" Edward said making my jaw drop.

Seth imprinted on Renesmee? That's something I wasn't expecting, the wolves looked around before slowly walking back into the forest. "Congrats Seth" I say patting his shoulder as I walk back inside with the others.

Even though Bella was 'dead' she was really just unconscious, well according to Carlisle. Alice, Rose and I washed Bella's corpse, brushed her hair and dressed her in a nice outfit for when she might wake up.

"She shouldn't be this still" Edward said worried as we stood around Bella's body "it's the morphine" Carlisle replied calmly, before when Bella was in labour Edward put morphine in her body, to try and help with the pain, "maybe I was to late" Edward said again doubting himself "No Edward. Listen to her heart" Carlisle replied and we all listened.
Before we knew it Bella's body began filling itself to her natural body shape, her hair become her naturally dark brown colour again and heart beat was back.

And then her eyes flew open.