Home

Chapter Eight ⚠️TW TALKING BOUT DEATH⚠️

~Falling...
All I could feel was falling...
Deeper...
"Nora"
Deeper...
The further I fell, the louder it got...
"Nora" "Nora" "Nora"
Falling...~

"ELEONORA!" Alice yelled shaking me "omg god you scared me!" I said putting a hand to my heart panting "sorry" she apologised I looked over to the blue plane seat in front of me.

~Black~

~Falling was like a continuous thing. Once she jumped. There was no stopping gravity from taking its course.
Water...
It felt like a strangulation...feeling something stop her from breathing. While still pulling her under.
She tried to scream. But it didn't work, all they heard were muffled cries for help.
Silence...
Her eyes. Tapped open by force. Her limbs, as cold as ice.
She couldn't feel anything.
Sound...
They watched as she fell...deeper...deeper.
Her hands swaying back and forth, trying to prevent her from drowning...she stopped.
Eyes wide open..staring at them above.
Screams where yelled around as the girl stopped moving.
Bubbles ended as she lost her breath...the ocean violently swaying itself against the cliff.
Death...
A sudden appearance glancing its way into her life. And taking it.
A grim way to die would be dying by falling of a cliff, getting killed. So on so forth.
A cliff, wind, water, sand. Nothing. A feeling of death that she had felt.

Falling, Water, Numb... something Eleonora felt all at once.~

"Earth to Nora" Alice said for the fourth time waving her hand in front of Noras face "sorry zoned out" she responded, "what were you saying?" Nora questioned still staring at the back of a plane seat "I said we've landed c'mon!"

The pixie haired girl grabbed me out of my chair, Jasper already departing the plane with my bags.
"Ok ok I'm coming" I responded giggling while following Alice who kept hold of my hand.
We had started heading towards the parking lot in the airport, it was really big! The lights where so bright. And all the white walls and dull decorations, it reminded me of a hospital.
We had reached the parking lot and Alice had to remember where she parked there car.

Alice started driving while Jasper sat next to me in the back asking me tons of questions.

"So what was New York like?" He asked "it was a good change" I replied "I see you've changed though, look at you foxy" he said making a 'barking' noise "omg Jasper" I said turning around the other way while blushing at the sudden complement, Alice laughed at the comment "Sandy you look like you've become a model or something" Jasper said turning me around and doing his 'signature' smirk "I did" I replied plainly "wait really?!" Alice yelled looking in the review mirror with an exited look on her face, while Jasper looked amused "no of course not Ali" I said laughing, they both joined. The whole trip to Forks we laughed and talked about my time in New York, and what had been happening in Forks. It was so good talking to them again.

We arrived at the Cullens house. God I missed it. I took in a big breath, forgetting what fresh air smelt like. I take in my surroundings. Big trees, beautiful flowers, big windows, the sun "omg I missed this place" I said running towards the nearest tree and hugging it. I heard laughing from behind me, I turn around to see Emmet standing there with his arms crossed over his chest "Emmet!" I vamp speed to the boy attacking him in a 'wrestle hug' taking us both to the Forrest floor. "Nora your back I missed you!" He said rolling us over so he was on top "I missed you too" I said kicking him off with all my force which sent him flying into a tree "that's my monkey gal" I heard a familiar blondes voice say I turn around to see Rosalie "Rose!" I yell hugging her "good to see you again Niles" she returned the hug "I thought you weren't coming back" she said letting go and holding my shoulders with a serious look on her face "don't ever let us make you leave again understood" she said "yes ma'am" I replied laughing she joined.