Til' death do us part

Chapter 17

Excruciating pain is one that you will remember forever, one that will always hold a scar, one that holds the memory of betrayal.

One that Eleonora felt as her mother's hand plunged into her chest ripping out her heart as the world around her collapsed and darkened.

This pain led to hate, a hate so powerful that it was painful to hold, so powerful it was feared by its owner, a hate that was lit by a mother that betrayed her daughter.

All for revenge.

This pain was suffocating and draining, one that Eleonora didn't know if she could let go of, she hoped one day she would, but she wasn't certain anyone would forgive the person that tried to kill you.

This was two weeks ago.
Two weeks ago the Cullens and the wolves trained for the arrival of her mother.
Two weeks ago Eleonora was tracked down by her mother and attacked.
One week ago her mother disappeared, and hadn't been seen since.
One week ago the Cullens and the wolves fought against the newborns and Victoria, Victoria was killed.

Eleonora couldn't fight with them, as much to her liking she was still injured and needed to recover, Carlisle said so himself that she had to stay at home, and when Carlisle says something you listen. She missed Bella's graduation and she missed the after party

She was still upset though, she had spent days, weeks even training with the wolves getting ready for the fight, for her to not be able to attend.

She was sad that her mother was killed, but she deserved it, the pain and suffering that Victoria brought to people made her demise much more satisfying. Although Eleonora wanted to kill her mother herself she was still happy that she was dead.

Eleonora was healed and was heading to Jacob's, he was hurt in the fight, according to Carlisle half of his body was shattered when a newborn got behind him, Eleonora needed to see Jacob to give her self some sanity, she had been worried ever since Alice told her he was hurt.

Of course she cared about Leah, but from what El heard, Leah was the reason Jacob was hurt and right now she didn't want to speak to her.

*ELEONORAS POV*

I frantically drove down the dirt road that lead to La Push, seeing Jacob is my top priority, especially after it was announced that Bella was marrying Edward and it was happening soon.

I knew Jacob wouldn't be happy about this because he supposedly loves Bella, but anyway I'm not here because of that I'm hear because I need to make sure Jakes ok.

As I pull into the Blacks driveway I see Billy sitting on the porch, he notices my car and smiles, I quickly park the car and hop out heading for Billy "Eleonora so good to see you again" he says as I step onto the porch and give him a hug "you too Billy" I smile and take seat on a chair.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" I ask as he sighs looking out in the distance again "Jacob ran off when we got the invitation to Bella's wedding and he hasn't come home since" he looks around before slouching into his wheelchair "I can go look for him if you want" I say to him making him smile "yeah that would be good, you will probably find him" he laughs a little "what?" I say smiling "are you doubting my finding senses Billy?" I stand and head down the porch "you'll find him because he will let you find him" he yells back as walk closer to the forest, I turn and wave to him which he returns before I head into the forest to find a lost puppy.

I had been walking for a good hour lost in my thoughts "what did he mean, he will let me find him" "I'mhungry" "I wonder what Bella likes about Edward" "why is this taking so long" "this stupid ass pup-" my thoughts where cut off as I heard a stick snap in the distance.

I stoped walking and got ready to fight, chills ran down my spine as something brushed by it, and then it hit me, literally something tackled me to the floor "get of me vermin" I yell punching whatever was on me in the face "ow wtf El" Jakes stupid voice said as he got of me "why the hell did you hit me" he groans rubbing his face "why did you attack me" I stand up slapping the back of his head "of course I was gonna hit you stupid idiot" I rub the dirt and leaves of myself as he just stands there watching me.

"What aren't you going to say anything, I've been searching for you for an hour" I cross my arms over my chest as he smirks "I know" he says calmly "what?!" I push him "he-" I cut him off "you know, what do you mean you know!?" I push him again, and go to push him a third when he catches my wrist and holds them there "I know because I followed you" he slowly let's go of my writs but quickly grabs ahold of the as my hand come in contact with his face slapping him.

"You bitch" I say before laughing "why is that funny" he asks touching his sore cheek "because you look scared" I quickly stop laughing before getting serious again "you should be scared because I've been out here looking for your peanut headed ass, when really you where following me the whole time" I sigh taking a seat on the floor.

He sits in front of me and smiles "why were you looking for me?" He asks making me shrug "I was worried" I say making him smile wider "shut up" I say hiding my head with my hands "I didn't say anything" he says smiling wider before he started laughing, he poked my cheek as I swatted his hand away "what?" I say looking at him.

He leans forward resting his jaw in his hands "you care about me" his face flushed red as I rolled my eyes "yeah dumbass I care about you" "of corse I care about you" that makes him smile and look down "y'know Bella's getting married" he says quietly "yeah, are you ok?" I ask "yeah I'm alright" he replies unexpectedly hugged me "thank you for caring" he says, I return the hug, missing the feeling.

"So um I heard you got your heart ripped out or something" he says leaning back making me laugh "yeah" I looked down reminding myself that I now had a hug scare on my left boob, he laughed "that must've been weird" he frowns "yeah but she's dead now so" I say "yeah sorry about that by the way" "nah it's fine, she deserved it" "yeah she kinda did".

We both sat there talking for a while, liking each others company. When it started to get dark I took him home, Billy was very happy to see him. They invited me to stay for dinner which I expected, I had been alone for two weeks and needed interaction so I stayed. It was nice knowing that after everything we've been threw they where still there for me.

I ended up staying the night in Jakes room, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be, he was really warm and I was really cold so it was kinda weird, but weirdly nice.

"Hey Jake" I turned to face him "yeah" he sleepily mumbled grabbing my waist and pulling me closer "thank you" I smile moving a little closer, he looks down at me "for what?" He asks yawning "for everything" he kisses my head as my eyes slowly close feeling safe in his company.

"Anything for you"