3. Hey, that's pretty offensive. If Amano Ichigo can do it, why can't I?

CHAPTER 3

         Shifting my gaze towards my clock on my nightstand, I paled considerably at the sight of the time displayed: '4:00 A.M.'

         Biting down on my lip, my head dropped. Great, when did it get this late...? I was just about to shut off my laptop when my gaze landed on what exactly I'd been re-watching.

         Yumeiro Patissiere episode 36.

         Ugh. There was no way I could just stop it there!

         Before I could dare click the next episode and watch it, a sense of guilt washed over me. I knew that if I didn't go to sleep now, it'd be suicide on me later on in the day, but I couldn't just wait until tomorrow! It was right there, the next episode...

         ...It'd be fine if I watched just one more episode, right?

——————————————————

          I burst through the door to my homeroom classroom, breathing hard, "Dammit I'm late!"

          As I looked around, I came to realize no answer was there to greet me. Usually, Suzuki-sensei would kill me on the spot for being late—unless of course, we had a substitute today...

         I blinked rapidly when I took in the fact that nobody was even paying attention to me walking in. More than that, they were still chatting animatedly with their friends as if class wasn't going to start anytime soon. I turned my head to the front desk and noticed that a teacher wasn't even there to begin with. My attention averted upwards to the clock hanging on the wall that read '7:40 A.M.'

         "What?! I have a whole freakin' twenty minutes? Dammit, Kyo! Always tricking me to come early!" I cursed under my breath as I stomped to my seat in the back corner of the class near the window; aka the seat every anime main character sat at. I put in my earbuds, grumbling about my annoying sibling and how I had rushed myself this morning due to him yelling that I was late and would miss the bus, before resting my head onto my desk. I shut my eyes to get some rest before class started, the calming sound of music resounding in my ears.

          "Good morning, Mi-chan!"

         I raised my head to find that annoying girl from yesterday standing at the foot of my desk, a big smile slapped onto her baby face. "Ugh, it's just you..." I murmured, resting my head back down and closing my eyes.

           "Mean, Mi-chan!" she cried. "And I'm in your class, don't act as if you don't know me!"

         What? Was I in her class too? It wasn't like we'd ever talked before so why was she acting extra friendly now?

         Deciding it would be best, I didn't open my mouth to reply to her and simply ignored her as I should.

          "Mi-chan! Mi-chan! I'm talking to you! Are you even—" I increased the volume of my music— Saintly Territory from UtaPri, of course— so that I could hear her no longer. Peering out the window next to me, I yawned tiredly.

         I was so going to get Kyo back for this...

——————————————————

         "Hoshino! Finally! We meet again!" Kazuya grinned once I entered through the clubroom door.

I walked right past him. "Stay away from me, Tamaki-wannabe."