11.Send a letter to my sixteen year old self telling me to reverse my regrets

CHAPTER 11

"You've arrived!" Suzuki-sensei smiled as we came to a halt when we reached her.

I groaned, holding up my thumb and index finger. I aimed my index one at her head. "Crime Coefficient 91. No enforcement action required."

Clicking my tongue, I rested my fingers by my side.

Suzuki-sensei deadpanned at what I was doing. "Were you pretending to shoot me with an imaginary gun?"

"Hey!" I warned her, immediately holding up my 'Dominator' again. "Don't try me sensei."

"What?" she asked. She looked at Hinata and Wannabe who were accompanying me. "Did she hit her head or something?"

They both held their hands up in defense.

"I don't know," Hinata responded.

"I think she's just naturally this weird," said Wannabe.

Shaking her head, Suzuki-sensei glared at me, hands at her hips. "Be quiet, Miyuki. Or else I'll make you."

I gasped at her threat. Immediately, I pointed my 'gun' at her again. "Just as I thought..." I murmured happily. "Oh I have been waiting for this day..."

She rose a brow. "Huh?"

In the best monotoned voice I could, I spoke again, "Target's Threat Judgement has been updated. Enforcement mode is Destroy Decomposer. Target will be completely eliminated."

"Miyuki, could you stop this please!" she demanded.

I stumbled back a few steps. "Oh no! Sh-she's trying to kill me! Naraku, no matter who you use, I will not let you have the Shikon Jewel-"

"Miyuki!?"

At the shriek of my name, my lips clamped shut. My eyes grew wide, and I faltered back a step.

Suzuki-sensei was red in the face due to her immense rage, and she angrily stomped her foot. "If you open your damn mouth one more time, I promise I will sew your lips shut!"

Her sudden dark change of behaviour caused a shiver to run down my spine.

I swallowed hard. "With a... real needle, sensei?"

"Of course with a real needle!" she snapped. "Am I clear, Miyuki?"

Knowing that retorting something would end badly for me, I saluted stiffly. "Aye sir!"

Shooting one last glare my way, Suzuki-sensei breathed out loudly. "Are we all gathered?"

"Yup," answered Yuji.

Him, Saki and Hiro had somehow ended up behind me and I let out a sigh before retiring back to where Wannabe and Hinata stood.

"This is gonna be a long day..." I mumbled to myself as Suzuki-sensei merely continued.

"Okay, so now that we're all here, I will be announcing what we'll be doing!" Suzuki-sensei declared, shifting her attention away from me. "The first event will be a scavenger hunt!"

"Scavenger hunt? What are we, kids?" Hiro commented.

She laughed. "Now, now! This game has a bit of a twist! There are twenty items on the list and you will have to go through hardships to obtain each and every one. You will venture through the forest and come across clues along the way. Each one will have a sentence or two telling you where the item is. As groups, you have to crack and figure out the clues' meanings together if you're to find the items!"

"That shouldn't be too hard," Hinata whispered to me. "I'm good with puzzles."

"Sadly, you're not Oreki Houtarou so your words don't reassure me," I said before Wannabe could speak.