Healing

I had woke up and the pain was still there but not bad and that meant I could hide the pain, as I sat up with a groan I saw Dean in a chair passed out even though the other bed was untouched. I smiled and stood up, I walked over to Dean and shook him awake. Dean snorted awake which made me laugh and try really hard not to wince over the pain. Dean smiled at me "are you okay now?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded "yup! all healed it's just a scar!" I exclaimed smiling.

Deans smile faultered but went back to that bright smile so I ignored it. "Lets go over to the others they will want to know your okay, escpecially Cas" Dean said winking. 

I blushed and nodded, Dean laughed at me as we walked over to the other hotel room we had. When Dean opened the door and looked in I smiled as I saw Cas pacing. Dean winked at me again as Cas looked up and smiled "Rose! your ok?" he asked smiling. 

I smiled at him to and nodded, Cas let a little laugh out as Kaylee practically cracked my ribs hugging me (lol MusicLover477) "YOUR OKAY" she practically yelled at me smilng.

I laughed "not anymore i think my ears are bleeding."

Kaylee smiled sheepishly and moved aside so I could hug Sam, Sam of course towering over me hugged me lifting me up from the ground "Holy crap cakes you are a moose" I said laughing.

Everyone laughed at my remark and Cas even smiled a little. With that we all practiaclly partied and had fun evcen Cas did. It was amazing I couldn't remeber when I had more fun then i dod tonight.

(thank you for reading and i FINALLY updated my friend MusicLover477 has been nagging me, haha you know i'm kidding, i hope you all like it and please comment and be honest Thanks!)