They Find Out :'(

I glared at Desiree as Dean, Sam, Kaylee, and Castiel look at me with wide eyes especially Castiel. Desiree smiled a devilish smile and looked at Cas “aww look at little Cassie’s face” she said fake pouting.

                                                                                Kaylee p.o.v.

I looked at Rose eyes wide her brothers knew now, she just looked down at her feet and looked back up when Desiree started talking again. “Hey Rose why don’t you take of your coat to show them your wings” Desiree said with maniacal laughter.

Rose’s eyes snapped up but before she could reply Desiree had snapped her fingers and Rose’s jacket had disappeared. As soon as the jacket 2 very big black angel wings flung out (Wings). My eyes widened more and my heart pounded with anticipation on Dean and Sam’s reaction most importantly Castiel’s. Dean and Sam both gasped but Cas was unusually quiet. “I told you Sam I’m a freak” she said looking up at Sam with shame on her face. That’s where I snapped.

“ROSE WINCHESTER” I yelled. Everyone jumped, even Desiree and Castiel.

“ROSE WINCHESTER YOU ARE NOT A FREAK YOU ARE THE MOST IMPROTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD, YOU ARE UNIQUE IN YOUR OWN WAY YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND IT KILLS ME TO SEE YOU HATE YOURSELF LIKE THIS IF SAM AND DEAN OR EVEN CASTIEL CAN’T TAKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN SCREW THEM YOU ARE SPECIAL AND THE MOST WONDERFUL ANGEL SOULMATE I HAVE EVER MET” I yelled.

Rose looked like she was about to cry but took a deep breathe from her nose and looked at Desiree with a defiant look. “Desiree you can’t make people hate me and I won’t you ruin my life anymore I used to not want to fall asleep for the fear of you coming in and hurting my family or friends and it killed me when I didn’t know Sam or Dean just in case you went after them but that all ends today.” Rose said sticking her head high and with that she raised her hand and with a twist of it Desiree was smited and back where she belongs………………hell.

( sorry i havent been on school i will try to update more mostly on weekends and yeah thanks for reading and comment please and if u have suggestions tell me :)