My Soul Mate

Castiel called Sam, Dean, and Kaylee in. "Hey what did you want to talk about?" Dean asked sitting down in the chair that was next to my bed.

"Ok so you guys know how I am an angel's soul mate?" I asked looking around as they all nodded. "Ok so Cas said that one way you know what angel is your souls mate is when you send out a distress signal without knowing, and if the angel hears it you know that, that is the angel you will spend forever with."

"Have you found your angel?" Sam asked sitting up in his chair.

"You guys know how Cas found me?" I asked, everyone nodded. "That is how Cas found me, because I was sending a distress signal.

Everything was quiet until Kaylee gasped as she put all the pieces together before everyone else, "Cas is your soul mate and you're his!"

Kaylee looked really excited but Sam and Dean had their mouths open with surprise, "whoa, so the angel that raised me from hell, is the angel that you're going to spend forever with?" Dean asked with wide eyes looking between me and Cas.

I nodded laughing a little bit. Dean nodded looking at Cas, "I'm fine with it as long as you don't hurt her."

"Same with me, just don't hurt her Cas" Sam said giving Cas a little smile.

Castiel knitted his eyebrows together, "I could never hurt her, it would be impossible for me."

Everyone laughed and with that the years went by and Cas and me grew closer, he began to grow more feeling with the help of everyone.

(okay I think I am going to end this story here, with a good ending in my opinion, I had a lot of fun with this story and I want to thank you all for reading it, even though it wasn't that good thank you and goodbye)