Seeing old faces and old Enemies... JOY(part 2)

Dean rolled his eyes and smiled “Rose this is Castiel the angel I was talking about earlier” Dean said smiling.

I nodded and looked at this ‘Castiel’ character, he had the bluest blue eyes you have ever seen and really messy hair that I liked personally. He wore a trench coat and a blue tie. He looked at me and I felt like he was trying to unlock me like a locked door and trust me all Hell would break loose if that happened. I sent him a small smile and looked over at Dean “I’m going to go see what Sam and Kaylee are doing, OH! And by the way I’m Rose Winchester just in case you were wondering” I said winking at Castiel.

Castiel seemed surprised at this and I couldn’t help but laugh as I walked out the door and into Kaylee and Sam’s room. When I walked in there was silence and when I looked around I saw……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Sam and Kaylee looking at each of their laptops doing research (you thought I was going to say something else didn’t you ;)!) “What are you guys doing up so late?” I asked Sam looked at me weirdly.

“Rose it’s only nine” Sam said a small smile on his face.

I shrugged and walked out already bored with them and their laptop researchers. When I walked back into my room Castiel was gone and Dean was laying on his bed reading a newspaper that looked pretty old “whatcha reading?” I asked.

Dean looked at me with a small smile on his face “you were so adorable back when you were little” he said smiling. I walked really fast over to him and grabbed the newspaper.

On the cover was an old picture from when I was younger and I was smiling at the camera with my adoptive grandma holding a kitten. I smiled as I looked at the picture and read the caption that when with it “ROSE” Dean said loudly.

I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Dean “Huh?” was all I asked.

Dean looked worried “are you ok?” he asked.

I nodded and smiled as I looked at the picture “yeah just this is the picture of me and my adoptive grandma with my kitten” I said looking at Dean.

Dean looked confused “Where’s the kitten?” he asked.

I rolled my eyes “dead” was my simple answer the truth was I was heartbroken when my kitten died.

But I looked up at Dean “where did you get this?” I asked.

Dean looked at me “a girl came and gave it to me” he said confusedly.

My head snapped up at him “what did this girl look like?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

He looked shocked “she had blonde hair glasses and blue eyes, why?” I replied.

“Shit” was all I said as I ran into the bathroom and got dressed, I walked out and looked at Dean “go get dressed I’m gonna go get Sam and Kaylee” I said as I got my coat on and walked out the door before Dean could utter a word.

I walked into Sam and Kaylee’s room and Kaylee looked alarmed “What’s wrong?” she asked me.

All I could say was one word that I knew she would understand “Desiree” Kaylee nodded and she and Sam started to get dressed though Sam had no idea why.

(DUNNNNNN DUNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)