This case has a lot of dead people...Obviously.

I looked at Harriet with curiosity "what do you mean?" I asked encouraging her to go on.

"It was late out and I was taking a walk when I met this girl, who happened to be one of my brother's previous girlfriends that he cheated on. Her name is Ashley Hawthorn and when she found out she had...a look in her eyes. I was friendly and smiled and said hi, but then she said these....words in a language I did not understand and then I was walking toward a bar that my brother was at and watched myself kill him."

The story made my eyes widen with every word she said, different options of different creatures went through my mind and one stood out...witch. "Can you tell me one of the words that she said?" I asked because witches use Latin and it is most likely Latin.

"One word stood out, 'occidere'" She said with confidence.

I nodded smiling, on the inside though I was translating the word. In Latin it meant Kill or Killing, that wasn't very good. I smiled and got up, as I left the one police officer gave me all the other files like this one. When I got back to the motel I told Sam, Dean, and Kaylee of my finds. "Let's look through those other files then" Sam Said and each of us took one file considering there were only 4.

About an hour later I had just realized that Kaylee was here "hey, Kaylee when did you get here?" I asked looking at her.

"About 30 minutes after you left."

"Okay."

With that we all went back to reading a file when a word caught my attention,'occidere', just like Harriet this girl said that she heard the same word from the SAME girl that Harriet's brother was dating. "Hey guys does the word 'occidere' pop up anywhere in your report?" I asked all three of them.

They all nodded looking at me with surprise, "how did you know?" Dean asked.

"Well Harriet said that she remembered one word that Ashley Hawthorn said and that was 'occidere' and that's Latin for kill or killing so I am guessing that we have a witch on our hands."

(Hey Fluttershycutie here! sorry I haven't updated in a longgggggg time I have had a test called the park test that my school is having us take and the Constitution test, not that it would matter its a pretty bad story anyway thanks for reading hope you enjoy please Comment!!!)