MY BEST FRIEND IS A PROPHET JUST LIKE CHUCK............BRUH

I watched with proudness as Desire dropped to the floor, but not soon after had Rose fell to the floor also unconscious. “ROSE” Sam, Dean and I all yelled.

But before any of us could act Castiel was already there and picking Rose up bridal style and he was gone with a pop.

Sam, Dean and I all looked at each other with wide eyes, Cas has never acted like this before so it was new to all of us. “There’s only one place Cas would take Rose” Sam said running his hands through his hair.

I tilted my head to the side “where?” I asked.

“The Motel we are staying at currently” Sam replied and with that we were on our way back to the motel.

Normal p.o.v.

I woke up back in the hotel. I had a raging head ache and wanted to scream but I was dealing with it. “Are you ok?” I heard the familiar voice of Castiel.

I looked up at Cas and smiled “yeah Cas I’m fine” I said in a cheery voice. I guess I was to cheery cause Cas narrowed his eyes.

“You are not ok, you have injured your wings and your mind has been injured you are injured both mentally and physically.”

As soon as he said that the door opened and walked in Kaylee, Sam and Dean. Dean looked at me and his face showed relief and he came over and hugged me tight, I hugged him just as tight back.

“Are you ok?” he asked looking me over an overprotective look on his face.

Cas shook his head and answered before I could answer “she is not ok, Rose has injured both her wings and her mind has been injured she is injured both mentally and physically.” Castiel said like he had rehearsed that.

Dean and Sam looked at me with wild eyes and Kaylee pulled her hand over her face “I knew this would happen” I heard her mutter and I’m pretty sure everyone else heard her to cause they all looked at her with surprise.

“You knew this would happen!?” Sam asked anger evident in his voice.

Kaylee looked up with shame on her face, “yes I did know” she looked down at the floor suddenly interested with her shoes.

“What are you exactly?” Castiel asked.

Kaylee looked up “I am exactly like one of your friends” was all she said.

“Which one” Dean demanded.

“I am like your friend Chuck Shurley I am a prophet of the lord” and with that she disappeared.

(HEYYYYYYYY I made a new chapter i hope you like it i worked hard and please comment what you think on the story so far i would really like that to see if i am good or not thanks )