Angeletic Love

AngeleticLove

Hi my name is Rose Winchester and I am an orphan because my dad didn’t want me after my mom died because I reminded him to much of her so he put me in an orphanage. Someone named Bobby Singer came and took me home and raised me as his own but told me all about my family. He still currently knows my brothers Sam and Dean and here I am 25 years old. Now to my story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaylee and I (my bestest friend practically sister) were at my house (Bobby’s) talking about a case we are on when the door opened “I’m here Bobby” I yelled. When there was no reply only silence Kaylee and I pulled out our guns.

 We stalked towards the door, when I saw two men and I gave Kaylee the signal and we jumped on them. They both screamed and I pointed at the ones back I was on “what are you doing in my house?” I asked.

“Your house! This is Bobby’s house” said a familiar voice the voice of Sam Winchester.

Kaylee and I looked at each other eyes wide “oops” I said as we got off my brothers.

“Who are you!?” Dean exclaimed.

I tensed “ummmmmmm” I said looking around.

The door opened before I could answer thankfully and Bobby stepped in, he looked around and saw all of us looking at him. He smiled “what did you want us for Bobby?” Dean asked still looking at us.

“Right that, Dean, Sam this is Rose Winchester your…..sister” Bobby said looking at them while they looked at me while I looked at Kaylee while Kaylee looked at me.

“Bobby we have to work on our case” I said and grabbed Kaylee’s hand, and practically ran to the living room.

“They know who you are now aren’t you happy?” Kaylee asked smiling.

I smiled to “yeah I guess” I said looking at her.