The Shocking News

When I woke up again I was in a bed, it was the bed of my motel room I was staying at. When I looked around the room I saw Sam, Dean, Kaylee, and Castiel looking at me with concern. "What are all of you goggling at?" I asked with a small smile.

"You" Sam said.                                                                                                                                                                               

"Oh and why is that?" I asked, I knew why.

"You look terrible that's why" Dean said jokingly.

I laughed, but winced and at that moment I realized that it hurt to breathe and even talk. "She should be resting" Castiel said with a tone that told everyone to leave so he could talk to me.

Everyone nodded and left, I sat up with a lot of help from Cas. "Cas how did you find me?" I asked, I was actually really curious.

"As you know, you are an angel's soul mate" Cas said, it really looked like he was thinking about something that he only just found out.

"When will I find out which Angel I am the soul mate too?" I asked, I wanted to know I didn't want some jerk face as my soul mate.

Cas looked at me and he looked like he was having an argument in his head. "Well, how you know that a certain human or sometimes even a Demon, is your soul mate is that the person can send out a distress signal without knowing, if they are in emotional or physical pain. The angel is drawn to the place that their soul mate is in and the rest is what the two to together."

I was putting all the pieces together in my head, then it all clicked into place. I was Castiel's soul mate. I was the one that Castiel is going to be with forever, and he the one I will be with forever. I looked at Cas with wide eyes, "I'm your soul Mate!?"

Cas looked down at his shoes and nodded, honestly it was adorable. "I know it is a shock, I just found out when your distress signal was sent to me."

I was thinking so much, out all of the angels I would be with forever I was glad it was Cas. "How are Dean and Sam going to feel about this, I mean you are practically Dean's best friend" I said smiling.

"We have to tell them, Dean would kill me if we didn't tell him immediately."

I nodded "Call them in and we will tell them."