Going on a road trip with my big brothers....YAY!!!

I looked over at her and gave her a look, there was a reason I didn’t want to meet my brothers to though. I’m dangerous…… I have powers that scare me this might sound crazy but I have wings on my back like angel wings. Kaylee gave me a look “Rose there’re your brothers you can tell them” she said giving me her jerk face.

“What should she tell us!?” Dean asked… well demanded.

“Nothing” I said snapping Kaylee’s laptop shut.

Kaylee looked at me “are we leaving now?” she asked and I nodded.

“Wait can we come with please?” Sam asked with a puppy dog look that I couldn’t resist.

I nodded and started to get packed when I was done I walked to my ’67 blue Chevy Impala and put my bags into my beloved car. I looked over and saw Sam and Dean in a black ’67 Chevy Impala. I laughed and walked over to them “hey we have the same car” I laughed out.

Dean smiled “I guess we have the same taste in cars” he said already looking at me like he was proud of me.

 I couldn’t help but smile I already liked Dean I mean he was cool and Sam was smart I loved Sam too but Dean was cool without trying. But I could tell that Sam had a secret admirer…*cough*cough* Kaylee. I smiled as we started our road trip and I blasted my music, singing along I looked at Kaylee who was rolling her eyes at me smiling. “What?” I asked making a weird face I enjoyed to make ‘cause it made Kaylee angry.

It had now been a couple of hours and it was dark out, I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Sam driving and Dean sleeping with sunglasses. I rolled my eyes smiled and pulled into the nearest gas station, Sam followed me into the station and I’m guessing that he needed gas to.  I put the gas thing in the car and walked over to Sam and Dean’s Impala smiling “what’s up Sammy?” I asked.

He looked at me smiling “good, you?” he asked cocking his head to the side.

I smiled “oh I’m just Fabulous I said emphasizing fabulous.

He smiled and chuckled “really?” he asked a serious look on his face.

I frowned the truth was I thought…. No I knew I was a freak and Kaylee always told me that I wasn’t but I never really believed her. I looked at Sam “Sammy I’m a freak I mean that’s one of the reasons I ran away” I said looking up at due to the fact that’s he’s taller than me.

  DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

(sorry it’s short but hey I tried and I hope you like it bai J)