Getting Away!

I glared at her as I struggled even more with the rope, she did not just say I have a crush on Cas I mean yeah I might have a little one but that’s it. I looked over at Cas to see him have his blank face which in my mind meant that he was making a plan in his mind. I looked over at Carrie and I smirked “maybe your right but guess who has the upper hand here” I stated smirking , of course it was fake I mean I was just giving Cas more time to make a plan if he was.

“Who?” she asked her smirk faltering.

“Us” I laughed out.

Carrie glared at me and walked over to me with a slow pace, “you won’t if you’re injured” she stated with an evil smirk.

My smile faltered as she came over with an angel blade, I mean those things could kill me! As she walked over I made a quick plan in my head. As she came closer I started to burn at the ropes with the mojo I had. Finally she had made it to me and raised the blade, and me being the slow person I am, she had got the blade about an inch into my side before I attacked. “Gurl you better think before stabbing me!” I exclaimed.

Carrie’s smirk fell of her face as I killed her. I went and cut Cas loose since he was closer, but as I was walking towards Sam, Dean and Kaylee my world went black.

                                                              The Next Morning   

I groaned as light woke me up from my glorious sleep, I groaned even more as I felt a sharp pain in my side. Instantly I felt a presence at my side “which person are you?” I asked because I was too lazy to open my eyes.

“Castiel” the person who I now know is Castiel stated.

I finally opened my eyes and looked over at him “where’s everyone else?” I asked smiling a little at Cas.

“They are sleeping over in the other room, or at least Sam and Kaylee are I imagine Dean is pacing” Cas said smiling a little.

I laughed but even that was painful, “are you okay?” Castiel asked, concern lacing his tone.

I nodded “why can’t you just heal me?” I asked wincing as I sat up.

“I cannot heal you because of what you are and because your body is healing itself which may take a while so you should sleep and it will go faster” Castiel said smiling as he helped me lay down.

I nodded “okay but only if it will heal me” I said laying down.

Castiel nodded and with that I went back to sleep letting the darkness engulf me in it comforting blanket.

( i finally updated!!! sorry its been to long i have had school and family stuff and i have been watching Season 8 of Doctor Who and Season 10 of Supernatural, i hope you like it and thank you for reading please comment)