Finding a new case

It had been at least a week since I had gotten badly wounded and everything, I am glad to say is healed. Well almost everything, I still had headaches ever now and again. Over that week we had found a case, THANK GOD. I didn't think that I could get anymore bored without something to do, sitting around all day because your older brother doesn't want you to hurt yourself more gets pretty annoying. Anyway we had found a case and you would not believe what happened it is pretty cray. So this chick gets drunk at a bar and so this guy hooks up with her and as they are walking to his car this other chick that no one knows walks up with a crowbar and smashes his head in with the crowbar and leaves the girl untouched. So here we are in Pigeon Forge Tennessee looking at this case and let me tell you the guys body is ugly with a capital U.

I scrunched my nose up as I looked at the guy’s head who I now know as Jack Johnson, I looked at Dean "that had to hurt!" I exclaimed.

Dean nodded "considering he is dead I’m pretty sure it did" Dean said rolling his eyes at me.

I glared and stuck my tongue out at him, looking at the Doctor I asked him a question which he probably didn't know. "Did they find the girl who did this?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

The Doctor nodded "yes they found the girl, her name is Harriet Johnson" my eyes widened. 

"Jack's sister?" I asked looking at Sam and Dean with wide eyes.

The Doctor nodded and put the cover thing over Jack's head, Sam, Dean and I nodded at the Doctor and walked out. "I will go ask the girl some questions you guys go out and eat."

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

I nodded smiling and watched as Sam and Dean walked over to the resturant next door before I got into the Impala and started to the police station. Finally I got there and asked to talk to Harriet, they got everything ready and led me to where Harriet was sitting with her head in her hands. "This isn't the first murder this month" the officer said.

I looked at him with wide eyes "really?!" I exclaimed.

He nodded "can I get all the file reports of them all after this?" I asked.

He nodded and opened the door letting me in, I sat down across from Harriet. "Harriet, I am here to ask you a few questions" I said softly so I didn't alarm her.

Harriet looked up at me, her eyes were bloodshot as if she hadn't slept in days. I smiled at her "hello I’m agent De Angelo" I said holding my hand out for her to shake.

She held her hand out shakily and gingerly shook my hand and let me tell you she did not have the hands of a stone cold killer. "Why did you kill your brother?" I asked.

Harriet shook her head and tears started to flow again "I didn't" she sobbed out.

(Hey! sorry it has been awhile I have been very busy thank you for being patient!!!!!!!!!!)