A near death experience...again

It had been a day and we were still looking for Ashley, it was hard I mean she was a witch and could easily hide her tracks. I was currently walking down the street getting my phone out of my bag, I didn't get the chance to because I was pulled into and alley. Everything went black.

When I came back to consciousness I noticed I was in someone's basement, "HELLO?" I yelled up the stairs.

It was a terrible idea, the reason? Well Ashley came walking down the stairs her heels clicking the sound of a death march. "Ah, you're awake, finally I have been waiting" Ashley said smirking.

I kept silent as I watched her walk to a stand that held all kinds of knifes and even things I have never seen in my life. Ashley picked up a smaller knife, the kind you would use to cut into a small cake. She swung around facing me with the knife. "The moment I saw you I knew you would taste good" Ashley said with a smirk that scared me.

"Wait, eat me!?" now I was in full panic mode, I wasn't ready to be eaten.

Ashley put on an innocent confused look "you didn't know I ate people?" she asked with a scary smile.

Ashley started to walk around me, like a predator would when stalking its prey. She started dragging the knife across my cheek, I clenched my teeth together in pain. "First I drain all of the blood out of your body, next I slice all of your skin off of your body, and last I eat your meat like you would a chicken."

I shivered with every word she said, "My brothers will kill you when they find you" I said smiling.

She laughed a sickening laugh, "If they ever find you."

She put the knife down and walked up the stairs, shut the door and I could hear the lock click. I was doomed and I knew it.

It had been two hours and I heard the clicking of Ashley's high heels, my heart was practically beating out of my chest. The door opened and when I looked up I saw Ashley dragging down a barrel sized bucket, in the bucket was a tube with a needle attached to it, and a lever thing attached to the tube. She saw me looking and smirked "this is my favorite part, watching the life be sucked from your eyes."

I glared at her and watched her movements as she attached the needle into my skin and put the other end of the tube into the bucket. She pulled the lever and I got the sensation something was sucking my life force from my body. I looked at the tube just in time to see my blood dripping into the bucket.

It has been 30 minutes and I was already coming in and out of consciousness, my life was ending today. I could feel it, life is short when you think about it, and for a hunter it is shorter. I was ready for death, but as fate has it there was a crash up stairs and a horrifying scream. The lock on the door rattles until the door was blown off its hinges. In the doorway was none other than Castiel, my guardian angel. This is the second time he has saved me and I am now referring to him as my guardian angel. Castiel was instantly at my side getting the needle out of my arm. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs, I blacked out.