GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been days since this search has started and it has gone nowhere, Cas, Dean and Sam had gone out on a case since we were getting nothing on Kaylee but I refused to move until I got something on Kaylee. As I got up to get a Pepsi because I was soooooooooooo thirsty, as I shut the fridge and turned around I saw……………Kaylee. Guess what I did, because I have such brilliant ideas when someone scares me, I screamed and threw my Pepsi at her

She laughed “I missed you to Rose” she said.

At that moment I relisted it was Kaylee and I practically killed her by hugging her to death. “I missed you so much” I whispered.

Kaylee laughed “I missed you to Rose” she said.

I then stepped back and punched her in the shoulder REALLY hard, “OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR” she yelled at me.

I glared at her “YOU WERE GONE FOR A WEEK, MIA, NO ONE KNEW WHERE YOU WERE I WAS DEPRESSED WORRING ABOUT YOU” I yelled back at her.

We both glared each other down before we were clutching each other laughing so we didn’t fall. Sam, Dean and Cas came running in to see what was wrong. When they saw Kaylee their eyes widened and when they saw that we were laughing they looked really confuzzled. Kaylee and I both stood up straight with big smiles on our faces. “It’s Kaylee” Cas said looking at Dean and Sam with a little weird look on his face.

Dean rolled his eyes “no dip Sherlock” he muttered.

Cas looked at him confused “my name is Castiel and Cas is my nickname my name is not Sherlock Dean” Cas replied.

I broke and started laughing again at how Cas needed to correct Dean, Cas sent me a look “but my name is Castiel, Rose don’t you remember?” he said with confusion.

I smiled and nodded “Cas it’s an expression” I said with a smile.

“Oh” was all he said and we all caught up with Kaylee.

(sorry its so short i am trying to update more and im on Winter Break so i might be able to YAY by please comment)