The Case

She smiled but looked at my computer and frowned I looked to and saw what I was working on to “yeah five girls were kidnapped in front of their friends faces…just POOF” I said making a hand gesture.

She nodded and looked at it “I’ll go get water” I said and she just nodded. 

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, took out two water bottles to only drop them because Sam and Dean were standing right behind me. I put a hand on my heart and took a deep breath “what do you want” I asked looking at them.

“How do you know who we are just by looking at us?” Dean asked.

“Bobby told you I’m your little sister” I responded.

But Dean stopped me “you had to see us though to know us” Sam asked.

I looked at them “your Sam and Dean Winchester practically all hunters know you and when dad died it was sorta hard but honestly I don’t have any love for dad” I said sadly looking at them.

“Why don’t you love dad?” Dean asked looking at me weirdly.

I looked at him and Sam again “because dad is the reason you didn’t know I existed” and with that I walked back into the living room.

“Find anything?” I asked her.

Her response was just a nod, I looked over and saw that all the girls were in the same spot when they disappeared. I took Kaylee’s laptop since she was on my laptop and did more research on the case when Dean and Sam came walking in “what are you doing?” Sam asked coming over and looking at the laptop I was on.

I looked at him “a case and we think it’s demons……we know its demons” I responded still typing like really fast that Sam looked at me shocked.

“What?” I asked.

“How can you type so fast…..like I can barely see your hands!” he exclaimed.

I smiled “when I was younger I loved typing stories and so I have tons of experience” was my short response.

He looked at Dean “what’s the case?” Dean asked.

I looked up at them smiling “3 girls murdered, they all died the same way” I said looking down again.

Dean and Sam looked at each other “we’ll help” Dean said determination in his voice.

I looked up shocked “why?” I asked.

Sam looked at me like I was crazy “why wouldn’t we help?” he asked.

“Well for one you barely know me and two I could be dangerous” I said looking up at them.

Kaylee rolled her eyes “you’re not dangerous” she said speaking up for the first time.