Seeing old faces and old Enemies.....JOY (Part 1)

Sam looked at me like I was crazy “Rose you are not a freak!” Sam exclaimed.

I smiled and took out the gas thingy cause it was done “Sam you know that saying ‘don’t’ judge a book by its cover’?” I asked looking at him.

He nodded and I smiled “Sam that saying practically describes my life, I mean I look small and harmful but any second I could kill you like that!” I said snapping my fingers when I said ‘that’.

Sam frowned but before he could reply I was already in the driver’s seat starting my car up and waited till Sam was in the Impala. I drove out of the parking lot and started to……. Wait where, were we going? I smacked my forehead and smacked Kaylee on the arm, she woke with a start whose dying?” she asked eyes wide. I rolled my eyes “no one Kaylee where are we going again?” I asked.

 Kaylee looked at me with a look that said I wasn’t going to like it “Union Grove, Wisconsin” she said cringing when she said it.

It took a while for that to comprehend in my brain and when it finally did I looked at Kaylee sharply “are you serious?” I asked.

Kaylee nodded and she put her hands over her ears as she got ready for my yell “GOD DAMN IT” I yelled in frustration.

Kaylee laughed and turned up the radio as her and I’s song came on ‘Devil’s don’t fly by Natalia Kills’ now I hated pop song and all that but I actually liked this song. We both sang actually having a good time all my anger forgotten.

It had been two hours and we had gotten to a motel in Union Grove and I groaned as I got out of my car stretching happily. Kaylee and I got our bags out that had our clothes in them, I walked with Dean to get two rooms. Dean looked at me and it felt like we were in each other’s brain and we both smirked as we had the same idea. Dean ordered the two rooms each had two beds and Dean and I’s plan was in action. We were gonna make Kaylee and Sam share a room, and Dean and I could have brother and sister time. Dean and I split paths as we each went to tell our buddies the game plan, Kaylee’s face was priceless. Her face was as red as a tomato, finally we each went to our different rooms and I sent Kaylee my signature smirk. “JERK” I could hear her yell at me.

“BITCH” I yelled back at her.

Dean laughed and picked the bed closer to the door and I smiled and grabbed my PJ’s from my bag and walked to the bathroom to get dressed… and to stretch my wings.

As I stretched my wings I smiled in relief and folded them back up as I put my shirt over my head. I heard talking over on the other side of the door, it was Dean. I slowly opened the door to see who Dean was talking to but the persons back was to me and all I could tell was their gender it was a male. I rolled my eyes probably one of Dean’s hunter buddies, I opened the door more and walked out. They both looked at me and Dean raised his eyebrows at my PJ’s “hey don’t judge” I said sticking my tongue out at him.