Seeing old faces and old Enemies... JOY (part 3)

We all got into the Impala, me driving and Dean in the passenger seat with Kaylee and Sam in the back.

We drove a couple of miles when we got to a very old looking building that looked like it was about to fall down. But I knew that it was far away from falling, I got out of the Impala with Sam, Dean, and Kaylee following. “Rose why are we here?” Sam asked. I didn’t answer him but I just walked into the building where I saw a familiar face a face I never ever wanted to see ever again. The face of Desiree Mclean. She smiled an evil smile when she saw me “how are you” she asked menacingly already knowing the answer. I guess you’re wondering who Desiree is… well she WAS an old friend. Until I found out she was possessed and I tried to get her but she was to strong and I was only 12 at the time.

I just glared “why are you here?” I asked menace in my tone.

“Rose who is she?” Dean demanded.

Desiree looked at Dean with a smiled on her face “oh she didn’t tell you” Desiree taunted Dean.

“Tell us what exactly?” Sam asked this time.

“Well your precious little sister isn’t exactly human… she’s what all of u ‘monsters’ call an angel soul mate”

(DUNNNNN DUNNNNN DUNNNNNN sorry its short but I have had school and basketball and  im gonna try to update more thanks for reading and thank you Ironfist92 for the pic for my story J )