(20)

SUPER RICH KIDS.

chapter twenty.
(third-person pov)

"YOU ARE LEAVING?" Aria frowns, staring at Adri who was packed up, ready to leave the villa.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kade frowns, staring at his cousin. Even though she was the most annoying person on Earth, she was better company than most people in his life. She was a crazy person but in a good way.

"My dad just called me yesterday night," she sighs, a sad look in her eyes, "He has already found an academy for me. I'm leaving New York today."

"Where are you being transferred now?" Kade mutters, folding his arms.

"London. It was originally France but I had wrecked enough chaos with those troublemakers. I don't wanna go there again because all my friends a
don't attend that school anymore," she mutters.

"Those troublemakers? God, I remember them when I came to visit you in East High," he murmurs, a shudder running down his back.

"You went to East High? I have no words." Blake widens his eyes in shock.

"Of course she went to the devil's school," Luca murmurs, "No wonder she's a troublemaker."

"They were a nightmare," Kade hisses.

"No, they weren't," she rolls her eyes, "You just couldn't keep up with us."

"My bad," Kade feigns a smile, "You are the nightmare, not them."

"Thanks, babes," Adri grins.

"I told you to stop calling me that," Kade groans, rolling his eyes at her.

"Did I ever listen to you, babes?" She chuckles.

"Suddenly, I want you to leave so bad," Kade grumbles, narrowing his eyes at his cousin, "I hope you don't come back soon this time."

"You say that now and then you'll be the first one to call me," Adri teases, "I know you can't live without me, Kadey. It's alright to say that."

"Adrianna," Kade drawls out, groaning in frustration, "I'll push you into the lake, I swear to God."

"Good thing I can swim," she smiles, looking out of the glass door windows, frowning once she sees cars stopping outside the lake house.

"Time to go, huh?" Ellis mumbles, watching men in suits step out of the cars. Security was very much needed for the young heiress.

"The security is tighter than usual," Kade hums, staring at the bodyguards outside.

"Duh, I tried to run away last time," Adri mutters, "And I almost did. I dodged everything and I literally stepped outside the airport but—."

"But your dad was right there, waiting for you," Kade chuckles, shaking his head at her.

"Runaway heiress?" Luca laughs, smiling at her.

"I guess," she shrugs, "Those boarding schools can't keep me under control so it's better to run away."

"Please don't create a mess this time," Kade sighs, "And try to lower the number of bones you break," he narrows his eyes at the grinning brunette.

"Yes, sir!" Adri chuckles, "I'll keep that in mind."

Kade glances at her, looking into her eyes for a few seconds before chuckling, "Fuck that. You won't ever change nor listen to anyone. Go break some bones. You do it for the right reasons anyway."