(18)

"SHE DID WHAT?" Kade shouts, widening his eyes at Aria

"She burnt the tree down." Aria laughs, pointing at the girl who was sitting on the grass beside Luca.

"Almost, okay!" Adrianna scoffs, rolling her eyes at the pair.

"Yeah, she only left the leaves of the tree not burnt." Ellis snorts, amusingly staring at the brunette.

"Darling, you started the fire." Adrianna snorts, pointing her finger at an amused Ellis.

"But you made it even bigger." Ellis snorts, smirking at her new friend.

"You two are gonna burn the forest down soon. I can see it coming." Luca mutters under his breath, squinting his eyes at the two girls who had an evil aura surrounding them.

"I'll burn you first." Ellis hisses, scowling at the boy sitting next to her.

"I would love to see him on fire." Adrianna muses, slyly smiling at Luca.

"None of you are burning anything down when I'm here." Blake scoffs, narrowing his eyes at his friends while they all feign innocent smiles.

"Yes, Sir!" Ellis states, saluting at Blake with a wink.

"Blake, you know that they will still do something bad besides burning something down." Isabelle laughs, staring at the two gasping girls.

"They? Babe, it's we. You are included in this as well." Ellis scoffs, pulling Isabelle towards her.

"Why did I even bring you along?" Kade mutters, narrowing his eyes at his cousin.

"Cause you need emotional support," Adrianna smiles, winking at him and glancing at Aria.

"Adri!" Kade groans, glaring at daggers while she only winks at her.

"Gosh, you're such a drama queen, Kadey." Adrianna scoffs, staring at her cousin in amusement.

"So what should we do now?" Luca asks, staring at his friends.

"Ou! I know!" Isabelle squeals, grinning at us.

"What is it? Better not be something stupid." Blake sighs, glancing at her.

"How about we go explore the forest? Like in groups to test how brave we are." Isabelle smiles, looking at the group with hopeful eyes.

"No!" Kade and Blake reject the idea in chorus.

"There you go, the first group is Kade and Blake." Adrianna smiles, pointing towards the two boys while everyone laughs.

"Besides them, we're all in, right?" Isabelle asks and smiles once they all nod their heads with cheerful smiles.

"Great!" Isabelle grins, "Let's divide ourselves then."