(06)

THE LESSON HAD ended and the group were packing their stuff up, ready to go to their next lesson

THE LESSON HAD ended and the group were packing their stuff up, ready to go to their next lesson. They were all standing besides Kade who was still seated, leaning on the table.

Blake slightly nudged him and Kade immediately raised up his head," I'm awake. I'm fine." He blurted.

Aria observed Kade from behind, she squinted her eyes at him since he's been acting weird or she might say tired for the past few days.

"Okay." Blake muttered as he stared at Kade quickly packing up and they finally exited the classroom. Kade was walking between Aria and Luca towards their next class.

Kade could see Aria glancing at him with a weird look in her eyes and he could have almost taken that as worry in her eyes but he didn't want to believe that.

"Hey Kade, you okay?" Luca asked, looking over at the boy next to him who was getting paler and paler every minute.

Kade slowly looked at Luca and then at Aria, "Oh, I'm... I'm fine." He mumbled before his vision went blurry and soon black. He pitched forward, making no effort to recover or even break the fall. He hit the ground like a ton of bricks - he was out before he even connected.

Aria gasped and quickly fell on her knees, holding his unconscious body in her arms. "Kade," she softly muttered as she checked his forehead while they rest gawked at the sight with worried eyes.

"Luca, he's burning up." She softly muttered and Luca could almost hear her voice cracking as she wrapped her hands tightly around him.

"He'll be fine, Aria." Luca reassured her as he slowly lifted Kade and put Kade's arms on his and Blake's shoulder, carrying him to the Medical.

Kade slowly opened his eyes, his head was still spinning but he felt better than before. He slowly looked around the room, white curtains, white ceiling and he himself was on a bed with the IV drip attached to his hand. He was in the Medical room.

His eyes soon lingered to a figure sitting on the chair right next to him. Her legs crossed as her eyes looked over at the book in her hands.

As if she felt his gaze, she glanced at him and lowered her book. "Oh, you're awake." Aria whispered as she sighed in relief.

"Yeah," he mumbled awkwardly as he slowly tried to sit up but was struggling to do so.

"Let me help you." She gave him a small smile as she got up from the chair and kept her hands on his shoulder, steadying him up.

"Thanks." He muttered as she gave him a small nod and sat herself down.

"Blake and Luca carried you here and left for their classes" she informed him and he nodded before glimpsing at her.