(09)

"CAN I JUST break his fucking bones?" Kade snarled as he glared at Carson who was standing besides Aria as they trio carried out their Chemistry experiment

"CAN I JUST break his fucking bones?" Kade snarled as he glared at Carson who was standing besides Aria as they trio carried out their Chemistry experiment. Carson again was forcefully paired with Aria and Kade.

"You can. Just make sure not to send him at one of my hospitals." Aria nonchalantly muttered as she poured chemicals in the test tubes.

"You're not supposed to encourage violence." Kade slightly frowned, glancing at her.

"Hmm, everyone has their flaws." She muttered.

"What are you two muttering about?" Carson asked, popping his head in between them but his face was quickly pushed back by Kade.

"Planning your accidental death. Wanna join?" Aria glanced at him from the corner of her eyes only to see him narrowing his eyes at her.

"I don't mind dying in your arms." He flirtatiously added with a smirk only making Aria scrunch her face in disgust.

"Can I throw acid on him?" Aria muttered under her breath but Kade heard her loud and clear.

"You sure can." Kade added with a small smile.

"You're not supposed to encourage me." She glanced at Kade with narrowed eyes.

"I'm just returning the favour," he shrugged with a small grin.

"Be careful with that, it's hydrochloric acid." Aria glared at Carson who was playing around with the beaker containing the acid.

"Asshole, listen to her!" Kade scowled at the boy who was fooling around with the dangerous chemical.

"Yes Ma'am." Carson snorted as put down the chemical down and Aria sighed in relief.

"What's this?" Carson asked pointing to silver pieces on the watch glass.

"Magnesium. Is your brain even in this class?" Aria scoffed at the guy.

Carson grinned at her, "My brain is busy processing your beauty," he added with a smirk.

"That's it." Kade scoffed, "I'm gonna beat the fuck out of him." He darkly muttered and turned his body around so he could walk towards the guy.

Aria tugged on his shirt which instantly grabbed his attention, "Kade. No." She gave him a stern look and he sighed, rolling his eyes before going back to his original spot.

"Kade, don't go all hulk mode." Blake turned around to face the trio with a stern look.

"Whatever." Kade mumbled before turning his head around to get a full view of Aria carrying out the experiment.

"He's on a tight leash." Ellis chuckled looking over at Kade and then at Aria.

♕ ♕ ♕