(01)

ARIA ARORA SAUNTERED along the hallways of St Richard's, her long tanned legs blessing her with long strides

ARIA ARORA SAUNTERED along the hallways of St Richard's, her long tanned legs blessing her with long strides. Her silky raven hair almost looked brown in the sunlight. Her deep brown eyes were glistening in the sunlight, almost like there were flames burning inside them.

Boys were gawking at the beauty as she graced them with her presence. After all, Aria Arora was the dream with diamonds showering upon her. She was someone every boy wanted to be with and every girl wanted to be.

Aria halted in her steps once she felt someone slap her back.

"Hey, Riri."

She heard the familiar nickname which only her friends called no matter how many times she threatened them.

Sighing, she turned around to see Ellis Young grinning at her. Aria looked down at the short girl who stood proud at 5'5 while Aria was taller than her, standing at 5'8.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" Aria scoffed at Ellis but Ellis didn't seem to give a fuck as her red lips danced into a smile. An evil smile.

"Tell me that every day and I still won't stop calling you that," she smiled at a scowling Aria and locked their arms together, walking towards their class as the students parted like the red sea making way for the two elites.

"Bitch, I saw your worst enemy looking for you." Ellis slyly smiled at Aria who immediately scowled and her eyes were now glaring at everyone. The students bowed their heads in fear as they witnessed Aria Arora's face scowl and her eyes turn into a deadly glare.

"That creature," she muttered lowly. The students could feel a deadly aura coming from her and made sure not to come in her view or else they'll be buried deep into the ground. While Ellis smugly smiled she couldn't deny that the sight of them fighting was one she could watch every day.

"Don't forget he's in every one of our class!" Ellis chirped which only made Aria's scowl deepen. The day didn't even begin yet and she absolutely hated it already, thanks to someone gracing their presence in every one of her classes.

The duo entered the classroom and all eyes landed on them as if they could feel someone important entering and they weren't wrong. It was the two girls from the elites, the two most fearful girls in the damn school.

The two didn't grace them with any glances and walked towards the back of the classroom. One thing good about St Richard's was that the classes didn't particularly have a seating plan as long as the students were on their best behaviour, a debatable topic.

Aria took the seat at the back, right next to the window and rested her jaw on her hand. She sighed, looking at the garden which was visible straight through the window, her eyes glanced around the rose garden in peace.

"Well, if it isn't Aria?" A deep voice spoke and maybe she spoke too soon about having peace since her nightmare was right here.

She rolled her eyes and slowly turned to see Kade Lennox standing in his all glory, his blonde hair was tousled, which was thick and lustrous was styled back. His ocean blue eyes, which would make everyone swoon over them, were gleaming in amusement.