(13)

"YOU LOOK FUCKING hot!" Ellis screamed over the loud music as she scanned Aria's outfit, a pleased smile taking over Aria's lips

"You aren't any less." Aria smirked back at the she-devil wrapped in red.

"Is there a day where you two don't look ravishingly hot?"

The two turned their heads to see Isabelle behind them, a small smirk playing on her lips as she stared at her two best friends.

"Damn! You look good, girl." Ellis drawled, sending a wink to the girl wrapped in baby blue.

"She's looking fine." Aria chuckled, leaning back on the kitchen island.

"Sweetie, have you seen yourself?" Isabelle scoffed, pointing a finger at Aria.

"You look hotter than fucking hell," she continued.

"I know right!" Ellis chirped, checking out Aria's mini white dress once again.

"You two are being dramatic as always." Aria chuckled, shaking her head.

"Yeah, someone in special is going to be fucking over the moon." Ellis mumbled under her breath which only Isabelle heard due to the loud music.

"Can't wait to watch it happen!" Isabelle sent an evil smile to Ellis as they both nodded their heads.

"What are you two devils planning now?" Aria arched an eyebrow, her eyes narrowed at the two grinning girls.

"We're getting drunk!" Ellis shouted, raising the wine bottle in the air.

"Fuck yes!" Isabelle cheered, clapping her hands.

"Oh hell no!" Aria let out a humourless laugh, shaking her head at the two girls.

The two girls sent Aria a plain, bored look.

"Oh darling, you don't have a choice." Ellis demonically smiled at her and Aria could almost feel the waves of Ellis' devilish aura hitting her.

"Who's gonna handle you two when you get drunk, huh?" Aria scoffed at the two.

"We can handle ourselves," Ellis reassured with a small smile.

"The last time you were drunk, you set the carpet on fire." Aria chuckled, tapping her fingers against the marble kitchen island.

"Oh, I remember that! " Isabelle laughed, pointing a finger at Ellis who looked rather proud of her deed.

"I hope it won't be me this time." Aria muttered as she bit her lip, holding back the grin.

"Is that a yes to getting drunk?" Isabelle asked, a wide grin taking over her lips.

"You know it," Aria evilly smiled, raising her glass to her lips.

"That's my girl!" Ellis shouted, opening the new bottle of wine.