81- In Person

9 years later

James POV

Today's the first day of Junior year. Khai and I had been planning this day for weeks. Dads have Sooo much on their plate, especially after adopting my little sister and having MORE kids.

I mean, they had me, Alex and Noah, the wonder twins. And adopted Darcy when I was 8, and then pop got pregnant AGAIN like I get they love each other and all but DAMN.

THEY HAD TWINS, two boys. So now I have 5 siblings! F-I-V-E.

Alex and Noah are 11 now.

Darcy is 9

The twins are 5

And I'm 17

When I was 8, all I wanted was for my family to be one big happy family again, and I got what I wanted—a BIG family.

"Dad!!" I yelled, running into the kitchen. He was in the living room trying to do Darcy's hair. "Need help?" I chuckled.

"Sweetie, your daddy, is doing a terrible job at doing your hair," he sighed.

She slapped her forehead, and a giggle escaped my mouth.

Dad has been watching a shit tone of YouTube videos on how to braid black girls hair. It doesn't seem like it's helping, though. "Where's pop?" I asked him.

"He took your dog to the vet," he told me. Alex and Noah were screaming. Jayden and Charlie were running around the house, and I was in the middle of it all.

My dad has never looked so stressed, and I knew I had to do something.

"FREEZE!" I yelled, everyone stopped talking and running. "Get in a line. Now!" I ordered. The four listen to me, but Darcy stayed in her chair, so my dad could do her hair.

Noah was in the front. "Are you ready for school?" I asked him. He nodded. "Are you ready for school?" I reacted to my question.

"Yes, sir!" He did that thing military people do and looked ahead. I chuckled and ruffled up his head.

I let him go, and he ran into the kitchen to get his lunch box. "Are you ready for school?" I asked Alex. Her big blue eyes looked me dead in the eyes.

"Sir, yes, sir!" I shook my head and laughed.

"Go get your lunch box, dork", I told her.

I crouched down to the twin's height and looked at them. "You troublemakers ready?" I asked.

"Mhm," they both said in unison; Jayden's blue eyes flickered in the light and Charlie's green eyes were flicking in the light.

"Okay, go get your shoes on" they both nodded and ran to the closet.

"Thanks, James", my dad sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"You good dad?" I asked, walking over.

"Yeah, just a lot; with music and having to record the album, it's been a lot."

"I'll fix Darcy's hair. Go uh, go rest" he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"How did I get so lucky to have a son like you?" He asked.

"Got lucky, I guess" he chuckled and walked up to his room.

"You know what you're doing right, bro?" She asked me.

"Yeah, Maggi's been teaching me; I gotcha, sis."

I put her in two cute French braids and gave her her lunch box. "You all ready!" I cheered as we marched out of the house.

"Shotgun!" Noah yelled. He ran to the front and jumped into the car.

"Nice try, you know Khai sits there, beat it" he mumbled something under his breath and hoped out the car.

My phone buzzed; I picked it up and smiled.

My little secret🤍 (7:37 AM)
Hey

I blushed and sent a quick message back.

Me (7:38)
Hey, I'll be at school in 30 mins I've got to drop my siblings off, see u soon?

My little secret🤍 (7:38)
U know u will💕

— — — — —

A/N:

Yeah, I know. I know 9 years later, a HUGE leap, but I had an idea, and I want to see where it goes.

James is seeing someone???

Louis and Harry had a shit time of kids?!

Thoughts: