25- in person

Harry POV

the next morning I practically jumped out of my bed, I was moving back and forth and up and down trying to look PERFECT for when we finally tell James. "Louis!" I said into the phone.

"Hello?" He said with a groan. "PAPA! Is that Hazzy!?" I heard James scream.

"Hi, Jammy bamy!" I said

"Hi, Hazzy! When you can coming over, I miss you."

"I'm coming over today, and I can't wait to see you, buddy!"

"Yay!" He cheered.

"Jammy" I heard Louis whine "give me the phone back, hey Haz."

"Hey Lou, how are you?"

"Tired, I stayed up all night playing dress-up with James, I only got two hours of sleep" he explained.

"Aw I'm sorry babes, we can do this another day if you need to get more sleep."

"No, no, I'm okay, we can still do it today" He reassured.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes, now get your ass over here!" I chuckled hung up and walked out of my house. Luckily no one was there. I got in my car and drove to Louis' house.

"Hazzy!!!" James said, wabbling over and jumping into my arms, "I miss you, Hazzy!" He pouted.

"I missed you more, J" he nuzzled his face into my neck and hugged me tightly. "Where's Papa?" I asked, closing the door. He told me he was still sleeping, so I walked to his room, "Lou? Love, where are you?" I whisper walking it not he room, "you can sleep I'll take care of, J" I kissed the top of his head, walked out the room and into, James' playroom.

"Hazzy?" He asked. 

"Yeah, J?" 

"I hear Papa talk on phone wif Uncle Zaynie, say something about another Papa" My heart stopped. 

"what do you mean buddy?" Why did this kid have to be so damn smart!? 

"You know how Hazle have mummy and daddy?" He explained I nodded fondly.  "Well! I have Papa and Daddy!" He cheered. 

"Do you now?" 

"Mhm!" He nodded rapidly, "Papa!" He said, turning his head and running into his father's arms. "Papa! Papa! I have something important to tell you!!" He demanded.

"What's up, buddy?" 

"Who my daddy?" He asked.  Louis' eyes widened, and he looked straight at me. 

"What did you tell him!?" He mouthed.