35- In-Person

Harry POV

I decided to tell my mum and Gemma about James finally, Louis said he was 100% okay with it, "MUM! GEMS!" I said, walking into the house.

"Hey little brother," Gemma said, messing up my hair.

"Ahh," I whined. "Where's mum I got to tell you both something."

"Sure, I'll go get her," she said, walking into our mum's room.

"Hey mum," I said, hugging her. "I have something to tell you both, and you can't freak out okay promise," I said, they both nodded.

"What's up?" Gemma asked.

"I'm a dad" I blurted out.

"WHAT?!" They both screamed in unison.

"How?! When?! With who?!" Gemma ranted pacing back and forth.

"With a boy or a girl?" Mum asked.

"Boy" I replied, she nodded and sighed.

"He's three, and one of the smartest and cutest kids I've ever met. He loves playing Barbie and dressing up" I explained.

"You've been lying about me having a grandson for three years?!" My mum yelled.

"And me having a nephew?!" Gemma added smacking my arm.

"Will you fucki- sorry will you two relax!" I shot back

"Watch your mouth with me, Harry!" my mum scolded.

"Sorry... anyway as I was saying! Before you both rudely interrupted me! I haven't been lying to you for 3 years! I just found out!" I said

"Wait!" Gemma started, she ran to the couch and got her phone, "is it that baby you keep posting about?" She asked showing my mum and I the phone... shit.

"Yes..." I sighed.

"So you've known for a fucking year!?" Gemma yelled, hitting me across the head.

"Ow, what the fuck Gems!" I yelled,

"Language! Both of you!" My mum yelled "Harry continue"

"I just found out because I screwed up when Louis got pregnant..." I explained.

"Please don't tell me you left that boy alone to raise your son!" My mum said

"No! I would never do that!"

"Then what happened?" Gemma asked.

"We hooked up, and I never called back..." I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck. "I ghosted him and wouldn't answer his calls or texts; I didn't know he was pregnant!" I said. "And I know that makes me sound like a complete dick, but I'm part of his life now, and I want you both to meet him."

"You want us to meet him?!" Gemma asked.

"Yes, Louis said it was okay" I explained.

"Oh my!" Mum said. "We need to get him gifts! And don't think you're off the hook young man."

"What does he like?!" Gemma asked, pulling out her phone to make a list.

"Barbies and toy trucks, he loves dressing the princesses as princess construction workers" I explained.

"I already love this kid," Gemma said.

----

When I got to the house the next day, James jumped into my arms and messed up my head. "Hi, Daddy!" He said, hugging my neck.

"Hey J," I said, messing his hair as well.

"Daddy, watch a movie?" He asked as I put him down.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" I asked, taking off my coat and putting it not he rack.

"I don't know, let's play, cars!" He cheered running into his playroom, I shook my head and chuckled following behind him.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to look for you're Papa" He nodded, and I walked into Lou's bedroom. "Lou, you in here?" I asked.

"In here," He said from the closet.

"Hey, babes," I said.

"Hello, so this is what I was thinking of wearing for when your mum and sister come," he said. "Is you're step-dad coming?" He asked, rummaging through his closet.

"Uh, yeah, I think so."

"Perfect!" He turned around and noticed I was looking at the ground. "What is it?" he asked.

"Your uh, shirtless," I said awkwardly.

"You've seen me naked Harry, get over yourself," He said, rolling his eyes.

"That was three years ago! I forgot you had such a good body" I smirked.

"No, smirking! You know what the does to me!" He giggled.

"Exactly," I said smirking again and walking closer.

"I don't like you" He pouted.

"of course not, because you love me" I winked. "I'll let you get dressed" I walked back into James' playroom and started playing. I was playing with James when Niall called me. "I'll be right back."

"Harold!!!" He yelled into the phone.

"Ahh! What the fuck!" I whispered speed.

"I need to come over! I need to tell you something!!"

"I'm at Lou's place..."

"Oh..."

"Let me ask him if you can come over, one sec, Jammy, can you keep your uncle. Niall company on the phone while I go to Papa?"

"Sure Daddy!" He took the phone, and I walked into Louis' room.

"Lou, can Niall come over? He needs to see me, but I'm here...?" I asked.

"Sure I don't see why not, he is Jammy's Uncle" Louis shrugged putting on his pants.

"Babe, how many times have you changed?" I chuckled.

"5 times... now leave" He giggled, I shook my head and walked out.

"And you can't tell daddy, but I saw him kissing Papa, shh" I heard my son tell Niall.

"No way,"  Niall said. "kid I'm going to need to show you how to take pictures" Niall chuckled.

"What are you trouble makers talking about?" I asked, walking over.

"Nothing!" They both said in unison. "Bye uncle Nialler!" Jammy said, handing me back the phone.

"Louis said you could come over."

"Great! I'll see you soon!"

<30 Mins later>

"Hello!!" Niall said as I opened the door.

"Hey, mate!" I said, pulling me into a hug.

"Is this Uncle Nialler!?" Jammy said, running over. "Hi!!" He hugged his leg.

"Hey, buddy! Well, aren't you even cuter in person!"

"Fank you" he giggled "want to play Barbie?!"

"Sure"

"Wait, what were you going to tell me?!" Harry asked as Niall walked away with his son.

"I'll tell you later!"