97- In Peron

Louis and I stood in front of James' door. "Papa, what's wrong with Jamie?" Darcy asked. "Nothing, my love, he'll be fine," I answered.

Louis picked up his phone and called Zayn. "Hey, what's up?" Zayn asked. "It's James. He's been locked up in his room all day and won't talk to any of us. Is Khai there?"

"Yeah, one sec. Khai!"

"Yeah, dad?"

"It's your uncle."

"Hey Uncle Lou, what's up?"

"It's James" Khai hung up, and within 10 minutes, she was at the house. "I've got this," she banged on his door. "James!" She yelled. "Open the door right now!" Louis and I jumped and stood back, the door opened, and James was standing in front of us all; his back was hunched over, and his eyes were puffy.

Khai walked in and closed the door, locking it once again. "I'm worried," Louis told me.

"Don't worry, love, Khai's got it."

Khai's POV

As I locked the door to James' room, I watched him fall right back into bed. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"We broke up," James mumbled. "He broke up with me" James broke into tears and sobbed in my arms. "Oh, Jamie," I rubbed his back.

We talked for a few more hours, and he told me everything.

I walked out of his room and walked down to the kitchen. "How is he?" Louis asked. "He'll be okay. Is it okay if I sleep over?"

"Course, love" my uncles smiled, and I ran up to James' room. "Sleepover time" I smiled.

"Thanks, K"

"Anytime, baby bro."