15- In-Person

Louis POV

Louis walked into his son's room to get him prepared for Harry's visit "Hey buddy" He sat down next to his son.

Papa!" He launched into my arm

"Aw, I just needed to talk to you about something" He explained.

"Okie Dokie!" He said, playing with his baby doll.

"So, one of Papa's friends are coming over today, to meet you" A smile grew on his sons face.

"Someone want to meet me?! YAY!!" He was so excited. As he was going to explain who it was, the doorbell rang, "That's him!" his son jumped into his arms, and they walked down to the door.

"Hi!!" His son cheered waving at Harry. "I James but Papa, Uncle Zaynie, Uncle Lima Bean and Auntie Gigi and..." he drifted off from his ramble "call me Jammy! I'm Two!" he showed on his fingers.

"Hi, James" Harry started.

"Jammy" the boy corrected.

"Sorry, I'm Harry, but I let my really good friends call me Haz."

"That's pwetty name" Louis put his son down on the floor and James walked over to Harry.

"I got you a present," Harry said, pulling out two boxes. "I didn't know what you liked so I got you two."

"What is it?" He asked, taking the first box.

"Open them, and you'll find out!" Harry crouched down and watched his son open the gift. "toy truck! Oh my gosh!" He screamed in excitement. "Fank you, Hawwy!"

"No problem, kid" The boy open the next box and gasped.

"Oh my gosh! you didn't!" He screamed "Papa! look!" He picked up the present and showed his Papa. "Hazzy got me barbie princess!!!" He cheered. "Hazzy!! You're the best" He jumped into the man's arms and nuzzled his face in his neck.

"I'm glad you like it!" Harry walked over to Louis and hugged him, he didn't hug back though "sorry I'm a hugger" Harry said.

"It's uh, fine I guess"

"Hazzy! Come pway wif me!" The boy said from across the room.

"Can I?" Harry asked. Louis nodded and he ran over.