92- In Person

Next chapter imma post some Insta pics, cuz why tf not lol

- - -

3 days later.

Harry POV

Charlie finally woke up after 3 days, but he still couldn't leave the hospital. "Daddy why isn't Jammy here?" Charlie weakly asked.

"He had a lot to do today bud, but I'm sure he'll come see u real soon"

Jayden was sitting on the bed next to him,  Darcy was on the couch, and the twins were with Niall In The cafeteria. I swear thoes two could be Niall's kids, eating everything and laughing at whatever.

"Can you call him please" Charlie begged.

I nodded and pulled out my phone, "

"You've reached James! And Khai- this is supposed to be my message K, Oh shush, I'm not available right now, but If it's essential, please leave a message at the beep!"

Beep

"H-hey James, I know you don't listen to voicemails and probably still don't want to talk to me but uh your brother wants to see you. I love u James, please know that"

Beep!

- - -

James POV

I was in Starbucks with Oscar when I got a voicemail notification, "I never get voicemails" I chuckled,

"Who's it from?" He asked taking a sip from his strawberry frape.

"Umm" I looked at the contact and frowned, dad💚 showed up, "my dad" I rolled my eyes and put my phone back on the table.

"You should listen to it J, you can't ignore him forever"

"Yeah i know" I sighed and clicked the voicemail.

"H-hey James, I know you don't listen to voicemails and probably still don't want to talk to me but uh your brother wants to see you. I love u James, please know that"

"My brother wants to see me, I better get going" I told him,

"Okay," he was about to stand up when a girl ran over with her phone,

"H-Hi, could I maybe get a picture with you?" She asked.

"Yeah of course. How we doing it?" I asked.

"Could I maybe Um— gosh this is so scary!"

"Don't be scared, love" I chuckled. "I don't bite"

"Could I maybe uh kiss you on the cheek?" She asked shyly, I heard Oscar chock on his drink,

"Sorry" he cleared his throat and took another long sip. I looked over at him and he nodded,

"Sure" I smiled.

She smiled and pulled out camera, she kissed me on the cheek and snapped a picture, "it was really nice meeting you"

"Same here" I smiled, "make sure to tag me on it" she nodded and ran back over to her group of her friends who were squealing.

"You okay babe?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah I'm okay, went down the wrong pipe" he chuckled. "But come on you gotta get to the hospital"

"Right, I'll see you later yeah?" I was going to give him a kiss on the cheek but stopped myself.

My frowned and looked at the ground. "It's been 6 months James" he mumbled.

"I-I know, I just" I sighed, "I don't want my parents finding out through the press you know"

"So tell them"

"I want to"

"Than what's stopping you?" He asked.

"I need to check on my brother can we do this later please,"

"Fine" he scuffed walking out the door.

- - -

"James!!" Charlie screamed, "ow" he whimpered holding his stomach.

"Hey bro, how you holding up?" I asked.

"I'm good, Uncle Niall got me gummy bears," he giggled showing me the pack. "Where have you been? I missed you"

"Missed you too Lee, I've just been really busy" I told him.

"Oh... okay"

"Where are daddy and Papa?" I asked him.

"Out side" he pointed. I kissed the top of his head and walked out the room.

"He hates me Lou" my dad spoke,

"He doesn't hate you Harry, he's just upset, we all are— James Hey"

"Hey" I mumbled back, "dad"

"Son"

"I'll leave you two" My dad said kissing my other dad.

I took a deep breath, "I'm sorry James, I shouldn't have blamed you for something like this, it wasn't your fault."

"I'm sorry too dad... I shouldn't have said anything about you not being their when I was young, because you were, I guess I was jealous that you got to see their first steps, first words, all those milestones"

"I guess we never really talked about it you know?" He nodded and listened, "I went from calling you Hazzy to daddy, I guess part of me could have always called dad from the beginning"

"I was your age when you were born you know? I was a stupid kid." I chuckled. "But you know there are so many milestones I still get to watch. Like you graduating, getting married if that's what you want and having kids if that's what you want as well"

"Thanks dad" he opened his arms for me to hug him, I wrapped my arms around my dad and hugged him.

"Love you Jammy"

"Love you too dad"