94- In Person

"Are you sure about this Niall?" Harry asked his best friend.

"Are you kidding, the kids love me. Go have fun with your hubby, Harold" Niall insisted.

Harry finally gave In and we walked out. "I'm excited, we haven't had a date night in so long" I chuckled.

"Tell me about it" Harry sighed in relief. "Let's agree that the twins are the last kids we are having"

"Deal" I giggled kissing his cheek as we walked down the quiet road.

"We are here my love" Harry said to me as we walked behind a tree to find a beautiful picnic laid out in the floor with candles around. I gasped and looked at him.

"Haz it's beautiful" I hugged him and nuzzled my head in his neck. "I love you so much"

"I love you" Harry kissed my head and we sat down. "I hope you like it, made it myself" Harry said confidently, I raised my eyebrow. "Okay so James might have help" I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.

Meanwhile back at the house.

"OKAY EVERYONE!" Niall yelled into the speaker. "Let's rock this female dog!" All the siblings cheered as Charlie sat in his wheelchair. "Lee you ready a for this?"

"Hit it Uncle Niall!" Charlie Cheered.

Khai and James jumped up and down on the sofa while Alex, Noah and Jayden sang to the music that was playing into the speaker. Darcy smiled watching at her siblings having fun. "Come on D!" James said waving her over. She shook her head and opened up her book.

James rolled his eyes and hopped off the couch. "Darcy Anne Tomlinson-Styles, get your butt off the couch and party with us" Darcy sighed and stuffed her face into her book. The nine year old was so smart she was bumped up to the fifth grade. She always had her head in a book.

"I don't wanna" Darcy whined.

"You gotta loosen up sis" James sighed. The brother soon noticed his sister looked pale? "Darcy are you feeling alright?"

———

Harry and I finished eating and strolled down the park. Our hands intertwined and I felt so happy. "This night was amazing Harry thank you"

"Anything for you, boobear"