72- In-Person

Bruh 12K no way, thank uuu🥺
————————————————

"How was school?" Harry asked James and Hazel as they hopped into the car, "Did you have fun?"

"It was enjoyable; I made some new friends" Hazel smiled.

"That's great Little H" Harry teased. "How about you, J? How was ur day?" His son Ignored him and looked out the window instead.

"He's having a bad day, Uncle Hazzy" Hazel explained.

"Seriously, Hazel!" James yelled Turing to look at his friend.

"Hey! No yelling" Harry scolded. "What is up with u today?" Harry got out of the car and walked to the back; he opened the door and crouched down. "What's wrong, bubs," Harry asked.

"I miss you and Papa together" he cried collapsing into his father's arm. "Everyone makes fun of me and says I'm mean" he sobbed. "Saying that I should be more like my Papa and Daddy."

"James," Harry said sympathetically. "It'll be okay, I promise."

"I miss being one happy family" He cried. Hazel scooted over and hugged him.

Harry picked his son up in his arms and took him out of the car. "We are a happy family, baby" Harry reassured.

"I haven't seen you two in a room together in a year!" He cried, "I-I didn't mean to yell."

"I-It's okay," He rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head. "Let's go see your brother and sister, yeah?" He nodded, and I got back to the front seat.

When we got to Louis house, I walked them both to the front door, "You two Call Auntie Gemma and ask her if you kiddos need help with your math homework, I doubt you will, but just in case, and if you need help with your-"

"I'm the okay daddy."

"Yeah, we are okay Uncle Hazzy" they giggled, "Thanks for dropping off" They smiled, they both ran over and hugged his leg.

"I'll see you knuckleheads tomorrow okay" he ruffled their hair and kissed the top of their heads.

Harry walked to his car, waiting till Louis opened the door and they walked in.

God, Louis looks so good.