34- In-Person

Harry POV

I grabbed my keys and bag and drove to Louis house when I walked in. James ran into my arms. "Daddy!!" he yelled.

"Hey, kiddo" I smiled.

"Are you okay?" He asked, squishing my cheeks together, trying to get me to smile.

"I'm okay J, don't worry. just a little tired."

"Okie Dokie! come play barbie with me!!" He said as I put him back down on the ground, I took his little hand, and he directed me to his playroom.

"You boys having fun?" Louis asked, walking into the room.

"Lots a fun, Papa!" He said, dressing his barbie doll.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back," I said, standing up. when I turned around to close the door, Louis was standing right there. "Jesus! you almost gave me a fucking heart attack!" He walked in and closed the DOOR. "What are you-"

"Will you just shut up, for one second, just shush!"

"Jeez, sorry" I stayed quiet, but he didn't say anything. "are you going to say-" before I could finish, he traced his hands to my cheek and kissed me. "I uh."

"Wow," Louis said.

"I uh, um. I think uh" I cleared my throat. "Um," All I kept thinking about was his lips on mine. "Oh fuck" I said.

"Cat got your tung, H?" He smirked.

"You're a little shit you know that," I said turning him around and pinning him to the wall.

"And this is very hot" He took a deep breath, and looked at the floor. "the last relationship I was in ended really badly, he was abusive and a horrible person" I let go, and he squirmed out.

"What? Louis I had-"

"No, it's not your fault, no one knew..." he explained.

"I'm sorry, Louis, what was his name?" I asked.

"Sammy, well Samuel but Sammy," he said, I clenched my jaw and fist and looked at him. "No no no, don't make that face, I know what you're thinking and don't think of it."

"I don't know what you are talking about, boobear" I winked, he took my hand and squeezed it.

"Harry, you're a good person, don't ruin your reputation over my stupid ex."

"I won't" I sighed "Promise," I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Also Harry, I didn't say no to the date because I don't like you, I said no because It takes me a while to trust people... and you're slowly being added to that circle."

"I'm okay with that, whenever you're ready Lou, I'll be here."