84- In Person

Harry's POV

"Lou!" I yelled, walking up the stairs, "Baby, you gotta get up" He groaned and rubbed his eyes,

"What is it?" I asked.

"I just got an uh call" I started; he got up and looked at me, concerned? "It was um from Gemma."

"Haz what happened"

"Charlie and Jayden's bus crashed, and all the kids are at the hospital, we need to go right now" His eyes shot open, and we ran out the door,

"How did this happen!" He yelled, calling the parents who were at the hospital,

"I don't know! They just said something happened, and some kids are in critical conditions!"

Louis phone was blowing up from all the parents trying to contact him; mine was too. "Hello? Hellen, yes, I heard, we are on our way. how are our boys."

Louis put the phone on speaker so that I could hear as well. "They wouldn't let us see him; that's why I'm calling, something about internal bleeding," She sobbed. "Jayden is fine, but Charlie-"

"Fucking step on it, Harry!" Louis snapped; I sped to the hospital, hoping we wouldn't get stopped by the police; when we got there, Louis bolted out of the car and ran into the hospital; I followed behind him. "Where is he!"

The doctor ran over to us with a clipboard, "Sir, your son Jayden is in room 204, but your other son is still in surgery."

I gripped Louis waist tightly and rubbed his back, "It'll be okay, Lou" I whispered, the doctor showed us to Jay's room; he had a couple of scratches on his face and a bruised leg,

"Baby" Louis sniffled, running over to his bedside.

"Papa" Jayden cried, "Daddy" We pulled him into a hug as he sobbed into our arms, "Charlie, h-he."

"Shh, It's okay, baby' Louis comforted Jayden as I spoke with the doctor,

"How the fuck did this happen!" I snapped,

"They were just going to the museum!" Louis added

"Mr. Tomlinson, you need to calm down-"

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" We both yelled in unison, "These kids are hurt, and you want us to 'calm down' do you hear yourself!" Louis yelled.

"Where is Charlie? I need to see him."

"He just came out of surgery,"

"I need to call James" I mumbled, walking out the room. "pick up."

You've reached James! And Khai- this is supposed to be my message K, Oh shush, I'm not available right now, but If it's essential, please leave a message at the beep!

Beep!

I tried calling Niall, but he didn't answer, I tried calling everyone, but no one answered!

"Daddy" Jayden called, "Is charlie going to be okay?"

"Of course he is, baby" I told him, but the truth was I didn't know myself