85- In Person

James POV

"Will you be quiet!" I snapped; we stopped at Darcy's primary school; I walked out with her, she held my hand tight. "You'll be fine, D. don't worry" I kissed the top of her head.

"What if they don't like me?"

"Who wouldn't like you, Darcy? Come on," I pulled her into a hug, "You've got this" She smiled and ran inside her classroom. And now I had to face the wrath of Khai.

"You have a significant other, and you didn't tell me?!" She snapped, punching my arm.

"Can we not talk about this, please" I begged; she sighed but let it go. "Thanks"

"yeah yeah, whatever."

Couple mins later.

When we got to school, Everyone was waiting for us, "What the fuck?" We both mumbled, looking out our tinted windows; my dads made sure our windows were tinted when he got the car.

I looked out my window and spotted the person I'd been looking for; they had a smile on their face like they knew I was looking for them. "Ready for this?" I asked Khai.

"Always am" We hopped out of the car and went our separate ways; she walked up to her boyfriend, and I walked to—

"Yo, James!" I turned around saw Xander walking towards me, "You ready for our first game?" He asked me; I mumbled yes and then pushed my way through the crowd trying to find them.

"Hey you," I heard their shy voice greet me; I blushed before turning around and looking into their gorgeous light brown eyes,

"H-hey"

Back at the hospital.

Louis POV

I was pacing back and forth; my mind was about to explode. "Shit shit shit."

Liam came bursting through the door. "How are they??"

"I-I don't know; he's still in surgery— there's the doctor!"

"Mr.Tomlinson, uh, where is your husband?" She asked me; I pointed at the door. "He might want to be here for this"

My heart sank. "Haz, get over here!" I hissed. He ran out of the room and stood next to me. "You we're saying Doc?"

"Your son Charlie just got out of surgery; he couldn't breathe on his own, so we had to put him on life support." I cover my mouth with my palm.

"He had many bone fracture's in his left arm, right leg while breaking two ribs."

"Oh my god," the three of us said in unison.

"You'll be able to see him in a couple of minutes" the doctor left to talk to the other parents as I sobbed into Harry's chest.

"He's just 5" I cried.

"It's okay, Lou, I've got you" I rubbed his back while Liam looked at me. "Why isn't anyone picking up?" I asked.

"Zayn is in the studio; Gi went with him. Niall's been MIA all day..."

"But why aren't the kids picking up? James never misses a call."

"I dunno, mate."