83- In Person

James POV

As I dropped off Jayden and Charlie, Khai looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows, "what?" I mouthed. He shook her head and looked back at the road. I dropped off the next pair of twins,

My phone rang it was my dad. "Hey Pop" I said.

"Hey sweetie." My dad sounded exhausted. "Jay listen, are the kids there?" He asked

Darcy was on her Ipad reading; she had her headphones on so she couldn't hear us.

"Darcy had her headphones on. What's up?" I asked.

"I need you to take the kids to you Uncle Zee's house after school okay?" I looked over at Khai who was just as confused as me.

"Dad is everything okay?" I knew my parents were going through a lot.

"Everything fine, I promise. Just please do it" I agreed and we said goodbyes.

I while I turned on the radio to lighten up the mood. the radio station person spoke. "Time to take a trip down memory lane and listen to some hits from the 2010 and up!"

Khai looked at me and smiled, "Here we go!" She cheered, "I've been waiting for this on!"

One of my dad's song started playing, "If I could fly" Khai chuckled, "A classic"

"Swear, that song never gets fucking old," I told her; I turned to make sure Darcy still had her headphones on and sighed in relief when I saw them on her head.

My phone began to buzz again, but I couldn't check it since I was driving, "I'll check it for you" I was going to stop her, but she had already grabbed the phone. shit! "Who is my little secret, James?" She asked me, fuck. "OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE?!?" She screamed.

- - - -

Wait a damn minute

Do you guys like that I fast forward the story? Or do u want the larry back??? I mean Larry is still part but If u guys want it to just be larry again that is totally fine as well haha