iv. stiles' guide on how to lose $75 in one day

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
                             ↳ stiles' guide on how
      to lose $75 in one day

▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋                             ↳  stiles' guide on how                                 to lose $75 in one day

IT WAS SAFE TO SAY that Eden did not enjoy gym class. It was the one subject in school that actually made her regret returning to high school. After living for years, Eden was wise, although she had a tendency to not show it. She'd been around for most of the famous battles, so she excelled in history, and she was brilliant in english due to her wide vocabulary. But gym? Eden would rather have a conversation with Gerard Argent. Actually, no, that's too far even for her. She'd rather get a stake to her heart.

From the front of the group of students that were all swarmed around the large rock wall, Stiles and Eden watched as Scott McCall and Allison Argent raced each other to the top. "You gonna do it?" Stiles asked the brunette who seemed to be slightly glaring at the hunter in training. Eden snapped out of her stare and turned to face Stiles.

She shrugged, "Doubt it. I'll probably just compel Coach to let me sit out but give me an A."

Compulsion, another one of Eden's fun tricks that she was forced to explain to Stiles. After he went home after their somewhat deep and emotional conversation about her life before Beacon Hills, Stiles began researching everything he could find about heretics. He discovered that there weren't many, and were actually almost extinct. Covens don't exactly fawn over the idea of their people turning into blood sucking corpses. Who'd have thought? Nonetheless, Stiles came across the ability of compulsion; or mind control. So, naturally, he brought it up when he saw Eden. She responded that it only worked on humans, and only if they weren't on a special herb called vervain — which is basically just a vampires' version of wolfsbane.

Stiles hummed before his eyes lit up as he got an idea. "I'll give you 20 bucks if you do it. And I'll throw in an extra 5 if you beat me."

He had clearly forgotten Eden had super speed.

Eden smirked, "You're on, Stilinski."

Just as she said that, Scott came crashing down onto the mat after Allison had kicked his foot off. Eden laughed, "Hmm, maybe she's not so bad after all," she joked as she watched Coach kneel down beside the groaning boy and tease him about enjoying his pain. Allison then kicked off the rock wall and landed on the ground, which then made Coach stand back up to announce the next two.

"All right, next two! Stilinski and... scary new girl! Let's go, start climbing!" Coach yelled, clapping his hands as if to speed them up. Eden patted Stiles' back before walking forward and fastening the harness on herself, Stiles doing the same. The two then began climbing, and Eden immediately took the lead.