vi. a numbing discomfort

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗌𝗂𝗑
                    ↳ a numbing discomfort

           AFTER RESCUING Stiles from the garbage bin Eden disposed of his unconscious body in, the buzzcut boy voiced many threats to the girl when he saw her

AFTER RESCUING Stiles from the garbage bin Eden disposed of his unconscious body in, the buzzcut boy voiced many threats to the girl when he saw her. The only reason his empty threats were put to an end, was because Eden used a silencing spell on him so she could explain everything. The brunette then went on to inform him how she was now on their side, and that she was sorry she had to hurt him. He could see the genuineness behind her words, despite the harshness of her tone, which was why Stiles accepted her apology and decided to move on. However, not without forcing her to go with him to fix his jeep, as she had also ripped out his starter, to stop him from going after Boyd. So now, there they were, at a mechanic's garage.

Stiles ran forward and watched as the man began fixing something on his car. "Hey! Hey! What do you think you're doing?" He asked. "All I needed was a starter."

While continuing to fix something, the man replied. "Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system has gotta be replaced too."

The buzzcut boy pursed his lips out and shot the man an annoyed stare. "Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?"

"It's probably gonna run you around like 1200 parts and labor."

"Are you kidding?" Stiles gaped, and Eden rolled her eyes from behind him, growing more annoyed by the second. "This thing doesn't even have a catalytic converter. And yes! I know what a catalytic converter is."

The man finally stopped and turned to face Stiles, "Do you know what a limited slip differential is?" The boy failed to respond, as he raked his mind for an answer, but was left with nothing.

"No..."

"Yeah, could run you more like 1500."

Stiles sighed, before finally walking away, only for Eden to place her hand on his chest to stop him. "Watch and learn, Stilinski." She smirked before moving forward and turning the mechanic forwards her. She stared deep into his eyes as she spoke, their pupils dilating. "You will fix his jeep, and you'll do it for free. If anyone asks you if we paid, you'll say we paid the full amount, but you seemed to have misplaced the money." She compelled him, before smiling and walking away. Stiles stared at her with a gaped mouth.

"Can you please do that every time I have to pay for something?" He asked as he walked towards the door, only to look at his hand in disgust as a strange, translucent substance got on his hand from the doorknob. "Ohh, nice. That's real sanitary. Quality establishment you're running here!" He directed his words back towards the mechanic. Eden chuckled as she followed Stiles inside.