xxvii. dead ex-lovers

CHAPTER 027 DEAD EX-LOVERS !

CHAPTER 027
DEAD EX-LOVERS !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝖨𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖲 9 in the morning, and two brunettes laid peacefully asleep under the comfort of blue blankets. Their legs were unintentionally tangled together, and their bodies were pressed against each other so closely, they could hear one another's heart beats. With each breath he took, she could feel his chest move up and down, and he could feel her cold exterior wrapped inside his arms. The only noise filling the silent room was the sound of wind blowing against the closed window, and occasionally the buzz of a cellphone. They hadn't meant to, it was a complete accident, but Stiles and Eden had fallen asleep together.

After her sob session, she had tired herself out and ended up falling asleep in his arms. Stiles, who was too scared to move her into her room and wake her, remained completely still until he, too, eventually fell asleep. Thus leading to them cuddling in his bed, faint tear streaks on their faces but otherwise content.

When Noah Stilinski entered his son's room, thinking it would only be just his son, he was pleasantly surprised to see the curly haired girl sleeping next to him. Due to the sheriff always being out, the couple hadn't had time to officially inform him of their relationship. Though, Noah had his suspicions. This only confirmed it. He was happy; happy for his son to finally have found someone who loves him unconditionally the way he deserves it; and happy the girl he was growing to see as a daughter figure was that someone.

He didn't want to ruin the sweet moment, so instead, Noah shut the door again, smiling as he walked off.

From inside, Eden's eyes fluttered open, confusion immediately reaching her face as she felt a weight over her stomach. She looked down, only to see Stiles' arm sprawled over her waist while the other was in some weird bent position over his face. She smiled to herself, this having been the first time they had fallen asleep together. Despite living together, and having rooms just opposite each other, they had never considered just sharing a room. Eden turned so her face was staring at his, and watched as he slept. Stiles was a decently heavy sleeper, so she figured it would be awhile until he awoke. Or so she thought.

"It's rude to stare, y'know," Stiles mumbled, his voice croaky from the lack of talking. Eden rolled her eyes and pulled out the pillow from under him before hitting his face with it.

"I was being romantic. You could learn a thing or two about that," Eden playfully snapped back, as Stiles removed the pillow from his face with a pout.

"I'm romantic!" He argued, his mouth agape.

Eden scoffed, "Yeah, okay, sure. And I'm not technically a dead bitch."