xxiii. an end to the madness

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
                 ↳ an end to the madness

          THE RIDE TO THE WAREHOUSE where Scott and the others were, was semi-awkward, seeing as the two girls Stiles was, or used to be, infatuated with, were both in the car with him

          THE RIDE TO THE WAREHOUSE where Scott and the others were, was semi-awkward, seeing as the two girls Stiles was, or used to be, infatuated with, were both in the car with him. However, as his hand slipped into Eden's while the other remained on the steering wheel, he made his choice loud and clear. The heretic couldn't help but smile as his thumb began caressing the back of her hand. From the backseat, Lydia looked over to see their entangled hands and she too, smiled. "It's about time!" She shouted, breaking the silence and causing Stiles to nearly drive off the road.

Eden chuckled and looked back, sending a wink as Stiles smiled at his girl beside him. "Yeah, tell me about it."

When the warehouse finally came into view, the realization began to settle in. Stiles' eyes scanned the scene, unable to see an opening as he drove slowly forward. "Uh, where the hell am I supposed to drive through?"

Eden chewed on her bottom lip before tightening her hold on Stiles' hand. "Step on it."

Both Lydia and Stiles whipped their heads over to the brunette, their faces showing nothing but bewilderment. "Are you crazy?!" Stiles shouted.

Eden smirked, "Yeah. Now step on the gas."

Stiles titled his head before nodding and doing as told. The powder blue jeep began accelerating forward before finally making impact with the wall and driving right through. They were unable to see due to the debris, however they knew they had hit something as a loud thud sounded from the front of the vehicle.

The three in the car panted, out of breath due to the slight whiplash. "Did I get him?!" Stiles shouted.

Eden smiled as she looked out the windshield and saw Scott. The kanima suddenly jumped onto the hood of the car, causing Lydia to shriek from the backseat. It hissed at them, resulting in Stiles screaming. The three quickly exited the car; Stiles had jumped over the console and exited through the passenger door, so his hand was still intertwined with Eden's.

"Jackson!" Lydia shouted as Stiles and Eden ran over to Scott's side. His eyes glanced down to their entangled hands, however due to their craving of physical touch from one another, he didn't think much of it. "Jackson!" Lydia shouted again as the kanima stood in front of her.

"Lydia!" Stiles and Eden shouted, worriedly as they watched the scaled creature hold its claws threateningly at the strawberry blonde. But it didn't hurt her. It's slitted yellow eyes fell on the small key she held up in her hand, and slowly, the kanima began to transform back into Jackson.