act one epilogue

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
                ↳ the end of act one

        THE FAINT SOUND of shoes stepping on leaves caused Eden's body to freeze as she stood in front of the open fridge, her hand retracting to her side as she was about to grab a blood bag

THE FAINT SOUND of shoes stepping on leaves caused Eden's body to freeze as she stood in front of the open fridge, her hand retracting to her side as she was about to grab a blood bag. She had needed to get a snack, and due to Noah Stilinski still being on the outs of the supernatural, Eden was forced to leave her bags of blood at her house; the one she had boughten when she first returned to Beacon Hills months ago.

The heretic closed the fridge quietly before walking over to the large window that had a view of the forest surrounding her house. Her hands readied at her side, as her face shifted. "Unless you're a boy with a buzzcut, an-always-upset alpha, or a teenage beta, I suggest you leave," she threatened. No noise sounded again, causing the girl to release a sigh as she figured it must of been an animal.

Eden raked a hand through her hair before turning to walk away. Suddenly, her window shattered, sending pieces of glasses flying into her back, causing her to hiss and fall to her knees. Shards of glass surrounded her as the remainder staid etched into her skin. Eden winced and let out shaky breaths before turning her head so she was facing the window. Outside, there showed no sign of anyone, causing Eden to grow more confused and alert. "Who the hell's there?!" She shouted.

Again, the sound of approaching footsteps sounded, but this time, it was on the porch of her house. Eden remained seated, as she was unable to move due to the pain coursing through her body.

Her door slowly creaked open, and Eden's eyes traced up from the black shoes facing her, up to the menacing smile being sent her way.

"No..." Eden whispered, her eyes glossing with tears due to the pain, and shock of the person standing before her. "No... no—"

"Surprise!"

The curly haired heretic stared dumbfounded, unable to speak as she looked at the boy stood at her front door. He held his arms up as a creepy smile rested on his face. He looked the same as he did, though that was mainly due to the inability to age. Yet, this was an entirely different person. Instead of the smile that once brought comfort in her darkest of times, this one caused Eden's skin to crawl, and her head to grow dizzy. And in replace of the warm, welcoming vibe given off, instead was an evil, gnawingly dark aura that would soon be the downfall of Beacon Hills.

Eden could only mutter out one word— the name of the person standing at her front door, waiting to be let in to give her a much needed welcome.

"Evan."

▬▬▬▬▬▬